El Camino Central Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· ZERO MPG
15,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
RTT/ BigAl Last OPGI car show on TV May 28

Hay RTT, BigAl their showing the OPGI car show. They were filming by BigAL and my truck for quite a while hope were in it.:nanawrench::nanawrench::nanawrench:

CAN SOMEONE TAPE IT I DON'T HAVE CABLE T.V. Don't Miss Out! Check us out on Hot Rod TV MAY28 9:00 P.M ET

Thanks

Robert

Click this bar to view the full image.

· ZERO MPG
15,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks I really would like to see how much time if any their going to show on our trucks or at least yours Al.:nanawrench:

· ZERO MPG
15,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cool I'm glad OPGI sent me the e-mail that it was on. I have only had good results with them and this shows that they think of you after they take all your money.:poke: They filmed our trucks from top to bottom so lets see. They also had a few more El Caminos at the show that were as nice as BigAl's truck. Can't wait are you going to post it here ?:beer:
Thanks
Robert

· ZERO MPG
15,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I got my DVR set! It's at 6 PM (PST) tonight.
How can they NOT show a couple of gorgeous ECs? :dontknow:
Can you post it here or will it be to long?:You_Rock:
Robert:beer:

· ZERO MPG
15,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Please tape it I don't have cable and going to the bar at 7:00 am could turn into a long day and I would forget what I saw and would have to go back the next day to watch it again and again and again.:poke:

· Registered
4,279 Posts
I watched it on dvr, still have it. Last year I went out & bought a new recording dvr sooner than later so I couldSend EDONTHEBEACH a copy of the hot rod power tour show where he was filmed launching at valdosta dragstrip for approx 4-5 seconds. The dvd copy played ok on my player, but not on his. I took a camera pic of the paused tv screen & posted it on Ed's anyone record thread, he now has it as his avatar.
Your's was flashed to at least 10 times during the show, good parking spot I guess.
My wife wanted a comcast dvr cable box for a while before I finally went got one, Didn't want to pay the additional $8 per month. With the onscreen menu that allows me to browse schedules over a week ahead & easily set & record, It's been a good investment, like having more programming. Also like being able to record shows like car warriors & fast forward through the arguing crap & commercials.
Guess the wife was right. YEAH, I said it.:beer:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.