El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
ZERO MPG
15,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
RTT/ BigAl Last OPGI car show on TV May 28

Hay RTT, BigAl their showing the OPGI car show. They were filming by BigAL and my truck for quite a while hope were in it.:nanawrench::nanawrench::nanawrench:

CAN SOMEONE TAPE IT I DON'T HAVE CABLE T.V. Don't Miss Out! Check us out on Hot Rod TV MAY28 9:00 P.M ET

Thanks

Robert

Click this bar to view the full image.

·
Registered
775 Posts
Thanks for the info! Not sure if I have that channel on my AT&T Uverse. I will try to record.
RTT

·
Deputy Director Site Contributor
1,455 Posts
I have cable and I'll record it. Thanks for the info.

·
ZERO MPG
15,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks I really would like to see how much time if any their going to show on our trucks or at least yours Al.:nanawrench:

·
Participating Member
2,257 Posts
I got my DVR set! It's at 6 PM (PST) tonight.
How can they NOT show a couple of gorgeous ECs? :dontknow:

·
ZERO MPG
15,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cool I'm glad OPGI sent me the e-mail that it was on. I have only had good results with them and this shows that they think of you after they take all your money.:poke: They filmed our trucks from top to bottom so lets see. They also had a few more El Caminos at the show that were as nice as BigAl's truck. Can't wait are you going to post it here ?:beer:
Thanks
Robert

·
ZERO MPG
15,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I got my DVR set! It's at 6 PM (PST) tonight.
How can they NOT show a couple of gorgeous ECs? :dontknow:
Can you post it here or will it be to long?:You_Rock:
Robert:beer:

·
1,455 Posts
Sorry I lost track of the dates and I did not record or watch the show. Did anyone record this?

·
Deputy Director Region 18 Participating Member
6,292 Posts
Hot rod tv is on the speed network, channel 607 on direct tv, not sure of cable but yes its On at 6pm. Dvr is set
...Chris,did you record it..?????:dontknow::dontknow::poke:
:beer:

·
1,455 Posts
This will be re-aired on June 2 7am and June 3.:smileyb:

·
ZERO MPG
15,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Please tape it I don't have cable and going to the bar at 7:00 am could turn into a long day and I would forget what I saw and would have to go back the next day to watch it again and again and again.:poke:

·
Registered
4,112 Posts
I watched it on dvr, still have it. Last year I went out & bought a new recording dvr sooner than later so I couldSend EDONTHEBEACH a copy of the hot rod power tour show where he was filmed launching at valdosta dragstrip for approx 4-5 seconds. The dvd copy played ok on my player, but not on his. I took a camera pic of the paused tv screen & posted it on Ed's anyone record thread, he now has it as his avatar.
Your's was flashed to at least 10 times during the show, good parking spot I guess.
My wife wanted a comcast dvr cable box for a while before I finally went got one, Didn't want to pay the additional $8 per month. With the onscreen menu that allows me to browse schedules over a week ahead & easily set & record, It's been a good investment, like having more programming. Also like being able to record shows like car warriors & fast forward through the arguing crap & commercials.
Guess the wife was right. YEAH, I said it.:beer:

·
Registered
775 Posts
I taped it for anyone that wants to come check to out! I live near San Bernardino.
RTT:beer:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts