El Camino Central Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
VINTAGE MOTORHEAD
4,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I miss my 64's, but have decided to hunt around my area for a clean, stock, late model unit. Must be in seriously nice shape. Too old, tired and broke to start tearing apart another cruck. Not in a rush, so I am certain something will turn up.
I genuinely miss the interaction and fun I shared with the NECOA family !

·
Registered
87 Caballero Amarillo, original 305/200-4R, QJ
1,218 Posts
I miss my 64's, but have decided to hunt around my area for a clean, stock, late model unit. Must be in seriously nice shape. Too old, tired and broke to start tearing apart another cruck. Not in a rush, so I am certain something will turn up.
Rule #2: Refer to Rule #1.

·
Registered
4,738 Posts
James, like you I miss my (your) 64.

Wish I hadn't sold Ginger.

Reactions: LOCKJAW

·
Registered
17 Posts
I've got a friend of mine selling his 64 El Camino project due to health issues. Located in SoCal. All of the body work is completed, including new floors. It's all blocked and ready for paint. Frame has been powder coated with all new suspension installed including front disc brakes. Comes with everything to complete the project. Power brake assembly, AC, glass, wiring, door panels, new 350 motor and 350 trans. The project just needs paint and assembly. He wants 20K for everything. Feel free to contact me if you have an interest. Marv 928 460 0455.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts