El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Administrator
7,007 Posts
In an attempt to make the site more user friendly for both new members and those current members who do not make frequent posts, the following rule changes will be effective immediately:

There is a 25 post minimum required before a member can place new Ads in the "Cars For Sale" and the "Parts for Sale" Forums (this is reduced from 50). There is NO minimum number of posts required for placing Ads in the "Parts Wanted" Forum. There is no longer a minimum number of posts required to answer Ads in the "Parts Wanted" Forum. Reply by PM to the listing member/seller in "For Sale" forums if you have not yet reached minimum posts, or have upgraded to "Site Supporter".

These Forums will be watched very closely by Moderators for any abuse resulting from these rule changes. Good Luck, and please help us by reporting rule violations through the "Report" button located at the top right of every Thread or post..................Ken, National Director, for the Executive Committee

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
good move!!!

·
Registered
4,076 Posts
Well done.

There are sometimes people who join just to try selling something but our esteemed forum members usually spot them pretty quick.:eek:nfire:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Im a brand new member. Hope this is ok. 1981 Dale Earnhardt tribute El camino Monmouth county NJ craigslist. I just seen this car + it is for sale + very nice 14,500- 52,900 miles. One of yall may want this car. I dont know the person who is selling. Seen it listed + if this is what you like its preety + very rare.

·
Deputy Director Region 6 - Supporting Member
6,210 Posts
How does one count their posts and does this count?
Your post count shows to the Top Right side where join date and such are in any post that you have made....That is even looking back at your very 1st post will show the 'current' number. The change does not always occur at exactly 25 posts. When you see that Junior Member has also changed under your screen name in posts, you should be good to go.

:beer:

·
Registered
30 Posts
I love my 67 and have put so much into it but I just don't drive and feel this is the forum where I can find some one that appreciates all that has been done and put in to it . Money wise I only hope to get fifty cents on the dollar.

·
47 Posts
Rule Change on Posting

Fully support the rule change to reduce the requirement of 50 posts to 25 posts. Some of us read a lot but don't have much to say. Thanks. RLC

1 - 20 of 22 Posts