El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need your help! I'm trying to snag a shifter from a guy on CL and I need someone to meet up with him to get it and ship it to me. I can paypal you the money or send it however you want. This shifter is needed very bad for my interior build. Pm me,call, or text me on my cell for the details. 2one487five3seven04.
Thanks in advance!:beer:

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
I may be able to help
If this guy is willing to meet me at my friend's body shop after next friday,
I will be home long enough to get it sent to you.

You would have to send me a money order (probably a postal MO)

Can iron this out later as I am working in Phoenix right now and will get home Friday.

LaVernia is not very far from my friend's shop

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Talk about a fast reply! Many Thanks to Terry,Texascornbread(jim) and Richard! Jim picked up the shifter for me since he was in the area as I made this thread. Us Texas members are so cool and are like family for real! I should have the shifter tonight since his route runs right by my house!:texas::beer::You_Rock:

·
Past Texas Director
6,185 Posts
Glad we could be of help, especially to one of my favorite buddies!
Did I mention that it comes with an adorable FERRET?! :poke:

Brandon's new pet:

·
Premium Member
1,324 Posts
Terry, doesn't the ferret run up and down the humps in the shifter to change gears??? Aught to be really "lively" shifts!!!!!!!:You_Rock:

·
Past Texas Director
6,185 Posts
Terry, doesn't the ferret run up and down the humps in the shifter to change gears??? Aught to be really "lively" shifts!!!!!!!:You_Rock:
Yes Bruce, AND it doubles as a hand warmer in the colder months!
Although he's probably going to want to get a case or two of those pine tree air fresheners, because the Ferret has a definite "odor" about him. :poke:

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You guys are hilarious. I'm sure ferrets smell like an old greyhound bus seat or Al Sharptons flip flops.

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Glad we could be of help, especially to one of my favorite buddies!
Did I mention that it comes with an adorable FERRET?! :poke:

Brandon's new pet:
[URL]http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee256/terrymcmom/th_V2Fjby0yMDEyMDcyNC0wMjA0Ni5qcGc.jpg[/URL]
Hello Terry He is very adorable. Remember to keep him smelling nice you have to keep his beding clean. Give him lots of baths will actually make him smell bad,as that drys out his skin.Which makes his body put out more oil.It is the oil that give a ferret their musk smell. He needs a high quality meat diet. And eat fish can also make him not smell as good as him eating turkey or chichen.
Also it looks like he would love a playmate. Millie has lots of ferrets up far adoption. Go to The Texas Ferret lovers Recsue web site to see more.

·
Past Texas Director
6,185 Posts
Hello Terry He is very adorable. Remember to keep him smelling nice you have to keep his beding clean. Give him lots of baths will actually make him smell bad,as that drys out his skin.Which makes his body put out more oil.It is the oil that give a ferret their musk smell. He needs a high quality meat diet. And eat fish can also make him not smell as good as him eating turkey or chichen.
Also it looks like he would love a playmate. Millie has lots of ferrets up far adoption. Go to The Texas Ferret lovers Recsue web site to see more.
Thanks Melissa! This is the first Ferret we've ever been around, so this is all new to me. I've been reading a lot about them, and have a lot more to learn about him. He's adorable, and LOVES all of the attention he's getting.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts