El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
ZERO MPG
15,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I know it's ruff to get out of the house but here's a chance to show our club otherwise I guess were just an internet club some where in cyberspace waiting to be found.:poke: It looks like BigAl from S.D. and RTT from the Inland Empire and myself maybe and more likely to be hooking up at the front gate tomorrow so is there anybody else that would like to see 1100 cars and trucks? I wouldn't miss it for anything and if it's a bust we can leave. There's no rules just PARTY OUT AT THE LAKE.

TELL YOUR WIFE IT'S AN ECC MEETING THAT'S MANDATORY ONCE A YEAR OR BRING HER AND THE KIDS BRING A POLE.. I THINK WERE ALLOWED ONE LIE A YEAR FROM UP ABOVE BUT DON'T HOLD ME TO IT.!!!:secret::secret:

Lets show that there is really an ECC club and the NECOA out there.
Robert

HAY WHO TOOK THE BIG PIECE OF CHICKEN!!!!!!

·
ZERO MPG
15,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
looks LIKE 10:30 AT THE FRONT GATE RTT AND I WILL BE THERE BUT LET ME KNOW FIRST THING IF YOU WILL BE GOING IN WITH US?

THIS IS ME

·
ZERO MPG
15,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bad news I have to fix an exhaust leak first so I can't make it by 10:30 but will try to make it later. I'm going if it kills me hope the gate isn't full. I already PM the ones going and will pm when fixed.
Sorry
Robert

1 - 6 of 6 Posts