El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
TrannyMike
2,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The second Saturday of each month there is a parking lot car show at the Target on Hillsdale Avenue, in San Jose. It runs from 7 am to 10 am and there is no charge. I think this is a great way for Bay Area Region 18 members to stay in touch. We can bring our Elky's, some breakfast, or coffee and donuts and our NECOA Region 18 banner and represent the NECOA.

I bet we'd find plenty of non-member El Camino owners to recruit too! The next date will be Saturday morning June 9th. Let's keep this thread going until then. Post here if you can make it, and as it gets closer to the date we'll talk about where we can meet! Mark this date in your calendars guys! :beer:

·
Participating Member
2,257 Posts
I'm in, Mike!
Let's take a breakfast run after the show... what do you think?

·
Participating Member
2,257 Posts
Anyone else?

sent from my dumb phone

·
Super Moderator
2,148 Posts
Guys,

I have it marked down. I will be out of town that week but, I should be back Saturday morning. I went to the May show and I met some nice people. A very ecletic bunch of enthusiasts.

John

·
TrannyMike
2,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Mike,

Okay I'll bite... What does TOP mean? You kids with your crazy accronyms!:yell:
Hey John, it just means I brought the thread back to the top of the 1st page so our region members can spot it easier. :beer:

·
Senior Member Participating Member
831 Posts
Guys, The Silver Tuna will attend. Breakfast and BloodyMarys sound fine.:yell: Terry

·
Participating Member
2,257 Posts
Guys, The Silver Tuna will attend. Breakfast and BloodyMarys sound fine.:yell: Terry
Now yer talkin"! :beer::nanawrench: ... But Bloody Marys are breakfast... no?

·
Registered
149 Posts
I'll come in from Modesto however, considering the drive, I may be there after 8:00 A.M..

Looking forward to meeting the group!!!

·
Participating Member
2,257 Posts
Great, Ron... we'll see you there!!!! :nanawrench:

·
Participating Member
2,257 Posts
Role Call for Saturday...

SHARP 71 - Danny & Kim

1 - 20 of 35 Posts