• More than 6 (notify us how many)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
2,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

As we did last year we'll hold our banquet and awards ceremony on Saturday evening June 25, 2011, 8:00PM at
Sunnyside Restaurant
850 N. Hanover Street
Carlisle
Click for directions

you order from the restaurant's regular menu and everyone gets an individual check. We will present the awards that evening from the membership voting that day at the show.

Please indicate in the poll if you intend to come and how many people.

·
Banned
2,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Thread reopened for the 2011 GM Carlisle banquet. This poll is just to give us an idea how many people are coming.

·
Banned
2,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the PMs about the banquet guys. I'm getting a pretty good count but I would appreciate it if you would respond to the poll to give an indication of how many are coming. You're no obliged in any way, it's just so we have a ball park figure is all.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Leo,
Could you provide a few details on the Banquet, what is it about, for,etc, being fairly new to ECC I am not familar with the event.

I grew up just a few miles from Carlisle and was also lucky enough to have had Chip Miller as a friend, My youngest daughter and I will be visiting back home from mid June until the last week of the month.

Might just show up depending on what is happening.

Mike

·
Banned
2,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sure Mike, during the day on Saturday we pass out ECC voting sheets for all participants to vote on each other's vehicles in classes such as Best of Generations, Best Paint, Worst Paint, etc. At the banquet held at Sunnyside Restaurant we announce the winners. The banquet is pretty simple really, we have a room all to our own and each person can order off the regular menu and gets a separate check. No having to order weeks in advance, no advance payment either.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Leo,
Thanks for the info, haven't been to Sunnyside in years, it used to be the place to go for a great steak or other choice in the Carlisle area., might still be. We will stop in the All GM Nationals for sure. The banquet sounds like a good time.

Mike

1 - 7 of 7 Posts