El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This seems a little wierd lol!

I like how none of these problems seem to worry him!

i also like how it takes like 3,000 rpms to move!

·
0 Posts
I love how he only checked the tranny fluid because it didn't move. He didn't even bother to check the oil or antifreeze.:dontknow:
Its the loudest,slowest Elky in his area i bet.:poke:

·
Banned
5,787 Posts
i like what he said at first of video/ running pretty good for a change//
really ?? and i thought lumpy was rough:dontknow: wow:beer:

·
ZERO MPG
15,367 Posts
He must have dropped in one of those aftermarket fuel sensing units that nobody here can find one that works correctly.:poke: Bet it's back in the field after running out of the gallon of gas. I also like how he cleaned up the back and left crap in the bed. Like he said Redneck Prod. He does own a classic.

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yup. It seems pretty rough.

Im confused why he was stuck....and then he hits 4,000 rpm to move:poke: lol! Then it takes 3,000 rpm to even roll. And its a 350???? Wow

·
Venerated Member RIP
2,918 Posts
IDK, unless it just took the RPM to get tranny fluid circulating, the torque converter to refill itself (I've heard they will leak down if sitting too long). It seemed that once he got it moving he was able to move it around without the high RPM...:dontknow:

But we outta make that video a 'sticky' so when we are feeling bad about our ride, we can remind ourselves....

·
Registered
3,714 Posts
Nice interior light..:texas:

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I just noticed something. He had his air cleaner off for 6 months....he needs somthin to filter the air

·
Registered
152 Posts
I wonder if he mowed the lawn and suddenly found it or remembered he had it. Sounds a little hillbilly or redneck (not that is always a bad thing!) :smileyb:

·
Registered
3,714 Posts
I wonder if he mowed the lawn and suddenly found it or remembered he had it. Sounds a little hillbilly or redneck (not that is always a bad thing!) :smileyb:
68elkie.. since you live in the land of fruits and nuts, you gotta remember that out here where the normal folks live, its not a bad thing being a little hillbilly or redneck. In fact, its preferred. This fella actually sounds like he could be your neighbor. And remember, you do own the car that has been voted the most redneck car ever built. Own it.. now let me git back to teaching my son to play the banjo...:texas:

·
Registered
929 Posts
If he was parked in that same spot for 6 months, the reason he didn't move was most likely due to the brakes being rusted up, our 95' 2500 will do that after 2 weeks lol

·
Registered
152 Posts
68elkie.. since you live in the land of fruits and nuts, you gotta remember that out here where the normal folks live, its not a bad thing being a little hillbilly or redneck. In fact, its preferred. This fella actually sounds like he could be your neighbor. And remember, you do own the car that has been voted the most redneck car ever built. Own it.. now let me git back to teaching my son to play the banjo...:texas:
Haha. I never said it was always a bad thing to be hillbilly or redneck. I'm from a small town in Northern California and born and raised on a beef ranch so probably the atypical fruit and nut.

Normal folks out in Texas? The only thing in Texas is steers and um... you know, and I don't see any horns on you boy! :poke:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts