El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, it's been a busy year and never had time for the car this year. Logan finally started preschool in November and he's been doing very very well. His talking and communication have just taken off. Right before thanksgiving I lost my job, but started a new one last week, so things are looking back in a positive direction now. I sort of don't have my car anymore, I still own it but it's in winter haven Florida. My parents retired and moved to Florida last year, they bought a house in the spring and my dad offered to transport it to his house, and drive it, garage it and take care of it. Now it will eventually come down to either selling it in the sunshine state or eventually bringing it home, unless I can convince Taryne to move away from all the snow lol. Hope everyone is having a great new year. Also in case anyone was wondering I did do my Christmas display this year, it came out well and we raised $300 for Best Buddies. Here's a video
http://youtu.be/XqW6su78wGw
http://youtu.be/w_396MebNsw
Hopefully we might see some of you guys this spring and summer at car shows. It'll actually be easier to attend without the car lol

·
Premium Member
4,664 Posts
Wish you a GREAT 2016. :bigups:

·
Director Region 22
1,202 Posts
Tony ,Happy New Year to you and your family and thanks for the videos ,enjoyed them both . great job.....Don and Lynn:You_Rock:

·
Registered
3,696 Posts
Tony, wishing you and your family a fantastic 2016! Great job on the displays!

Doug

·
Executive Committee Board Member
727 Posts
Hey Tony !

Great to hear from you.... HI to your dad please - tell him I'm jealous on 3 counts retired, moved to FL, and HE GOT YOUR ELK ! ! !

Good to hear that Logan is growing up and doing well. HI to Taryne too please.

Nice work on your Christmas Extravaganza - must have been tough without your dad.

Happy New Year
Stay in touch Tony

·
Registered
581 Posts
Welcome back. That is one sweet ride there. Nice display also. A real 4 speed to boot..not a wimpy 5 or 6 speed.very cool. :texas::secret::You_Rock:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts