El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11,510 Posts
and if you still don't know what you're driving, you can put one of those big labels across the top of the windshield to remind you!

:screwy:

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
Cool! I would rather have it say chevrolet than el camino though. Thats kinda uncommon to have the car name on the valve covers

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Is this a question, or opinion wanted ? :dontknow:
sorry bout that. i was rushing through as i was getting ready for work. i saw them and thought they looked pretty decent. i thought it'd be kinda unique. was considering picking them up. any opinions would be appreciated.

·
Deputy Director, Region 3 PA (west)
1,579 Posts
and if you still don't know what you're driving, you can put one of those big labels across the top of the windshield to remind you!

:screwy:
Keyser,
Didn't anybody ever tell you you're supposed to put them on the outside of the windshield?:nanawrench:

Bill

·
Registered
558 Posts
Have any of you ever used high temp vinyl before? I had never even heard of it. But here in florida the engine compartment can get awfully hot. I'd be scared the stuff wouldn't hold up. Very cool look though. I get crap from some for having a chevy bowtie matching my car color in a vinyl dot decal on the back glass of my car. This is after removing most of the badging from my car. But in the end its all if you like it or not.

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
El camino logo my a$$, cheap knock off of chevy bowtie and the words El camino.

Buddy of mine bought a set for a big block, - this is cheap vinyl - it looks cheap in person, its essentially $1.50 in vinyl letters applied to the cheapest chrome valvecovers you can find and then resold at a premium.

by the time that transaction is done your into a cheeseball set of chrome covers for $70.

If you want something like this any local sign company can cut you the letters from scrap vinyl they have on hand and you can squegee them on your self to your own cheap POS covers and save $40

Run Forest Run

1 - 10 of 10 Posts