El Camino Central Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
399 Posts
OK, Thank you sir............................

·
Registered
4,279 Posts
there's been a few people trying to sign up to scam but that is on just about every website in the world, But No we don't let scammers stay, We BAN them
Most people will only use secure payments like paypal & not send cash or checks
Who is the person you are talking about & what did he didn't do
if there is evidence of a scam, I hope you are also collecting log info, giving it to the person who was scammed, and advising them to file a police complaint in whatever jurisdiction as well as letting the scammers ISP know

·
Registered
1969 SS396
45 Posts
That's too bad, $100 is a $100.
Sorry for you, I'm still too trusting myself but don't want to not be either, you know?
Who said "Trust but verify"?

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have been scammed by this guy too "MARK1200", for a set of rear window stainless trims for my 59, he sent me pictures of them, so I paid, and have not heard boo from him. That was a waste of 150 bucks. now I have to start all over again to try and find the parts I need to finish my car, why don't these assholes just get real jobs like everyone else?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Same here, now I'm still out my 4.3 passenger side manifold. It's the last thing I need to get this baby back on out. Such a shame. But yeah, good thing it was just $100. The Universe has a funny way of working everything out. Let him enjoy his time right now.

·
Registered
4,279 Posts
seems to like to use 1200 in his user id's and emails, probably because that's he keeps all his scammy accounts as a note to himself

·
Registered
5 Posts
I Just sent an email to that address and got a pretty quick reply, whoever this person is claims they know nothing about it and is going to report me! i did use some pretty fruity language in my email though. haha.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts