El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For all you NorthWest ElCamino Guys:

Sunday May 18, 2003 The ElCamino Classics Club Presents their 11th annual ElCamino & Chevelle Show at King Charlies Drive-In, Snohomish WA- Open to all years Elcamino's, Chevelles, Sprints & Beaumonts!!!

Last year we had our record turnout of 131 ElCamino's & Chevelles!!! With the MASSIVE new Oregon chevelle club planning to come up, we are expecting to blow that number away this year!!!! Come on out for a great time!!!!

I'll get the clubs webpage updated soon, then it'll have the info for this years show on there, but you can look at the pics from last years show if you go check it out.

See ya all there!
Ben

·
Registered
314 Posts
hmm... sounds like something to look forward to.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Ben, I plan on making it this year. I was there in 2000, but didn't make it last year. What I remember about 2000 was there were a nice group of Elkys out there. I'm thinking about joining the club also. Maybe I'll run into you...

Cheers!

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Its a really great show, put on by a really great group (i'm in the group, so am I still allowd to say that? :) )

Hope to see you guys there!!! Our Club president also always hosts a big Pre-Show BBQ the night before at his house, the BBQ is almost a mini car show in itself!!!

I'll definitely see you guys there! :) 8)

·
Premium Member
154 Posts
Looking forward to being there this year; we'll be coming up from Olympia. Not to show my Elky but to see all the ones that are really done up well.

Dan

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
1 1/2 Weeks to GO!!!!!

Just wanted to bring this back up to the top-
One and a half weeks to go till May 18th!!!!

Really looking forward to the show and BBQ this year!
Our club president has hired a live Blues band for the pre-show bbq the night before!

If anyone here is interested in coming to the pre-show bbq (no charge or anything-no need to bring anything either) Drop me a line and i'll give your directions to his house- should be awesome!

Keep your fingers crossed for good weather on the 18th!!!!!!

See you there!
Ben

1 - 7 of 7 Posts