El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Boy, this site has changed - haven't been on in a couple of months for health issues. Anyway, yes, time to sell my '74 Classic. Hate like anything to do it, but health is not improving as quickly as I would like, and I need the room in my shop for things that I CAN do. Short description: Texas car originally. Bought it, took it apart, rebuilt trans and rear, cut off a quarter panel, and got sick. Tools and car are right where I left them two years ago. Car is on jack stands right now. Suspension and steering are all here, new parts, and can be reinstalled here if it makes it easier to transport. I have been collecting parts since the day I got her, all of which come with it. Way too much to list on this forum thread. I will make a proper and detailed sale info sheet soon, just trying to get the word out. I am starting here first, maybe to the big sites if needed. Still working out a price, but anyone interested can (can you still PM here?) email me at [email protected]. This could be a great chance for someone to own a '74 project since I will be pricing based on it's current status. Thanks for reading, and Merry Christmas to all!!

·
Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you! It can be put back on wheels in just a few hours, everything needed is here, and then some. Hope everyone had a great holiday!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts