El Camino Central Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Never seen any......maybe try clear lenses with red LED lamps? I've not seen any clear ones either but you could probably make some out of clear front lenses.

my :twocents:

Nice looking car BTW.

·
Premium Member
253 Posts
Vinny - like Rame said I haven't seen any lately, but there is (was) a window film that was a mirror on one side and see through on the other. It was a fad for a while and I remember seeing car windows with a mirror tint at the top that would fade into a limo tint at the bottom. It was at Pepboy's or the like. I don't think the State Troopers liked it much so it kinda fell out of favor. There may be some of that window film still around. Check with a window tint place.:dontknow:

·
Premium Member
253 Posts
If you find some get a piece of clear plastic, cut it to the size and make sure it's clean and smooth. Then put the film on that. Good Luck

·
Director Region 19 Owner of the KLRMino
1,834 Posts
Orielly has a black out paint but I'm thinking your looking for some type of mirror reflective stuff or a see through paint that doesn't exist yet, but you could look for a mirror type 15% -30% window film that might work, but your going to need a brighter bulb (maybe LED at the least)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts