El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We know everyone isn't blessed with posi,so If you have a one tire fire,let it rip!:nanawrench:

·
Banned
5,787 Posts
dude my tires are 200 each on the wagon no way im gonna burn that one sorry:poke:

·
Deputy Director Region 18 Participating Member
6,292 Posts
well,you might not have beaten the yellow rose,but I bet you'll win in the burn-out competion...:beer:

·
Past Texas Director
6,185 Posts
Bet Terry,does one !!! :secret:

HAHAHAHA! Troublemaker!:poke:
I'd better pass on this. I still haven't washed off the rubber/tire shreds from my right side from last week at the track, and I can't afford to be burning up my tires. :dontknow:

·
Banned
5,787 Posts
HAHAHAHA! Troublemaker!:poke:
I'd better pass on this. I still haven't washed off the rubber/tire shreds from my right side from last week at the track, and I can't afford to be burning up my tires. :dontknow:
Funny none of us was worried about that a week ago...
i refuse to wash off the numbers from the drag strip...
:beer:

·
Past Texas Director
6,185 Posts
Funny none of us was worried about that a week ago...
i refuse to wash off the numbers from the drag strip...
:beer:
Isn't that the truth!! I sure wasn't worried about tearing up my tires last week!!

I'm not washing off my numbers from the strip either! Let's see who can keep their numbers on the longest! Keep in mind, I don't park mine in a garage-it's out in the weather, so it might not last long.

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sounds like yall are some scared babies! What's one lil line of rubber gonna hurt?

·
Registered
449 Posts
I think this guy will win the one wheelie peelie.

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
In the words of Bugs Bunny, "What a maroon"

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
the local sherriff up here arrests you for spinning tires,a real drag,these bumkins have no sence of humor.:dontknow:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts