El Camino Central Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently went on to ECC & couldn't comment on any post . I had to sign on every time I get on now .I been on here for 11 years now & I never signed out or signed in , now it's every time & I forgot my password so I had to get another one . Anyone else have this problem ?

·
Deputy National Director
9,854 Posts
Hey Chris
No problem for me but I think I'm different being admin
Might send the site administrator a pm & see what they say ?

·
Director Region 6 (FL) - 2017 Founders' Award Reci
5,335 Posts
Hey , I would send the Administrator some of Mary`s delicious cookies ;)

·
Deputy Regional Director, Region 13
5,810 Posts
for those having to sign in every time, are you running ad blockers? if you accidentally clicked on a pop-up you thought was an ad, it my have been one for "stay logged in? and you clicked Never thinking it was a cookie. if running Chrome then check your stored passwords in the security area. if anything else, you're on your own but it's somewhere in there.

gee, look it that! a faster answer and better support than we get from Vertical Stupidity! (y)

·
National Director
1965 El Camino,78 Caballero sold
969 Posts
for those having to sign in every time, are you running ad blockers? if you accidentally clicked on a pop-up you thought was an ad, it my have been one for "stay logged in? and you clicked Never thinking it was a cookie. if running Chrome then check your stored passwords in the security area. if anything else, you're on your own but it's somewhere in there.

gee, look it that! a faster answer and better support than we get from Vertical Stupidity! (y)
Be Nice

·
Registered
92 Posts
Mine is configured to do that intentionally. Every time I order something online, I have to manually fill in all the fields too. It's a form of checkpointing, most browsers give you some degree of control over it.

Accessing ECC using Silk on the TV, I do not have to log in. I haven't looked to see if that can be stopped. Clearing the Silk app's cache should force a logon.

·
Deputy Regional Director, Region 6
1,730 Posts
Yaaa

·
Registered
2,879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
What did you do Chris? I still need to sign in each time.
Tom
I went to sign in & I forgot my password so I got a new password then signed in but I still had to sign in for a couple days then one day I didn't , still working OK . I think the problem started when I tried to reply to a post & a large pop up came on the screen & said do you want to go to Facebook or Email or sign in , so I clicked on sign in & then it all started . But all is OK now . good luck , Hat Trick .

·
Director Region 6 (FL) - 2017 Founders' Award Reci
5,335 Posts
Hey , If you got it fixed and you now have those extra cookies that Mary makes so well , you can bring them to the Hot Cars And Chili Show .

Reactions: Chris Nelson
1 - 16 of 16 Posts