El Camino Central Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Premium Member
7,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've noticed a large number of Threads posted in the BS forum that should not have been located in that forum. If your Thread deals with frame questions, mechanical issues with your Elky, or technical questions, that's not BS! The BS forum is for just exactly what it implies - BS, not Questions or Answers to ELKY related issues.

A good test to ask yourself: Is this Thread meant to generate laughter? Of course, that test will not catch all of the wrong postings, but it will help. Re-read the posting rules if you have questions - or ask any of the Forum moderators....................Ken :beer:

· Registered
3,706 Posts
Ken, I'm assuming the frame question is my thread. I'm sorry it's posted in the wrong place, feel free to move it to the right place or even delete it altogether. I don't have a problem with that being done either way! Thanks for the heads-up.

Doug

· Premium Member
7,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Moving Threads

I've been moving most of them to "Site Topics", which is a catch-all forum for issues that just don't fit somewhere else. On the questions type Threads, there's a wealth of information that becomes lost in the BS forum. My only interest is to make sure that information remains available and that the most possible number of members see it before it goes to the dark holes of the archives...............Ken :beer:

· Registered
3,717 Posts
Speaking of.. I was looking at the members list and noticed that the majority of "member" don't even have any posts or haven't posted in years. Has there been any thoughts on cleaning that up somehow. Just wondering if it affects the bandwidth required to operate this forum. A lot of good names are being wasted too.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.