El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Pretty slick... I really like the body style. It maintains what an el camino is supposed to look like. I pretty much don't care for the looks of any modern vehicles but I do like the looks of this one alot.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Looks like they are redressing the current Ute for distrubution here in the US. Check out this picture and then look at the lines of that "skunkworks" car:

http://elcaminocentral.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=2588

They just did that with the upcoming GTO from Pontiac

I do like the look - now if they will only sell something like that for an affordable price - or will it become a "specialty" vehicle like the SSR Pickup - limited production, astronomical price - ?

·
Registered
342 Posts
OK - now I'm confused. I was surfing around that website and they have created a Chevelle and El Camino, but the disclaimer on the bottom says thay are not affiliated with GM.

Are these a bunch of dudes making 3D models of wannabe cars, just teasing the rest of us with these images??

You're hurtin' me brothers . . . . . oh the pain, the pain . . .

·
Registered
266 Posts
Looks a lot like the Impala in the front. Now that GM has finally woke up and put superchargers in them,it wouldn't be a bad platform to go off.

·
Registered
481 Posts
I'd love to have that SS427 concept, oh to dream. The odds of GM making that one are pretty much nill. But of course then if they did make it it would probably be about 60 grand with the dealer mark up.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts