El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
87 Choo Choo
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We haven't gotten any here in Atlanta yet, but it's still only 32 without the wind chill factored in....

How ya'll doing up there in the Central and Northeast areas?

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
We had alot of snow on the ground here, until last weeks 45mph winds kicked up! Now, its all in massive piles along the roadways and all the empty feilds are bare. The temp. finally got above freezing here today for the first time in weeks! I'm so friggin' ready for spring!!!!!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Today I shoveled 2 feet of snow off the top of my el camino.
it hit 35 today and I was driving around with the window rolled down!!! I can't believe I wear a T-shirt in this.
I moved from Virginia Beach 8 months ago : ( It's cold here ... real cold.

As an afterthought... I got a garage for my elky today!!! woohooo!!!!
I am new to owning el caminos or any other truck for that matter, anyone know how to remove a bed FULL of snow? What a pain in the ass. It would have been okay if the trim was not sitting in the bed when it was snowing [I was at work or else I would have shoveled or pushed it all out.]

·
Registered
19 Posts
Here in MN we don't really have much snow at all. So we are sitting pretty. Oh yeah how to get the snow out of your bed just drive around and it will fly out. If it doesn't just bring it over to a friend's house and have a snow ball fight. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts