El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 20 of 276 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have a bunch of wild names on here. Some of them I see and understand but some of them I can't figure out. Not to mention any (strkpr00, CoyoteOn2,) :poke:and the list goes on and gets even wierder.
So I'll start
DONE DEAL DONNY was givin to me at a job. When they wanted something completed they gave it to Donny. I liked it, it stuck, I was also Doing Deads Donny,
And then some of (you guys) call me triple D, and 3 D. I'm sure I've been called worse too but you guys can't spell those!!!!:poke:
So whats in your user name????
Donny

·
Registered
137 Posts
Ya know that feeling you get when u start an engine for the first time? When u bought that car u always wanted? when you hear a rumble off in the distance and then u see this perfect muscle car come around the bend.. mhm.. Cargasm :nanawrench:

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Mine's Novelle. I also own 2 Nova's a '67 & '69 and a '69 Chevelle, hence the name. I guess I could have made it Novellmino and included my '67 Elky in the name. Didn't think of it at the time.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Mine's pretty simple. One of my Harleys was a black Deuce. Use the name on a HD forum that I frequent. Traded the Deuce on a Road King Custom, but the old name stuck.

Reactions: 5spdCab

·
Registered
313 Posts
Well Im LINY and LI NY is also my NY license plate on the El Camino.

·
Super Moderator
4,363 Posts
Acauth1= A/C Authority, my business name and a nickname from way back, boss and coworkers called me "The A/C Authority".

·
Deputy Director Region 6 - 2013 Founders' Award Re
3,659 Posts
Skinyfisher, spent 25 years running commercial fishing boat and charter boats in the Pacific, so when I moved to Florida where the water is shallow (skiny) thus the name. Actualy I go by EL CHROMEO in the car hobby world but that came after the skinyfisher so I did not change it but I am thinking about it.

·
Registered
716 Posts
username

My nickname was already taken so I just used texas where I'm from and my first name jim ps was'nt born in texas but uncle sam placed me here during the vietnam war Liked it so much I stayed plus my wife is a native texican with a little bit of cherokee mixed in :yell:

·
Premium Member
2,002 Posts
Yeah I wanna hear the story behind CoyoteOn2 myself!!! ;) :poke:

Mine,, just something I dreamed up one day :dontknow:

·
Deputy Director Site Contributor
1,455 Posts
BigAl 327 - when I was younger I was into body building and everybody calles me Al short for Allen and I had a 327 engine in my 66 camino so I just but them together.

·
Registered
3,606 Posts
Story behind "CoyoteOn2"

:secret: OK ~~ Long story, Back in the 60's, A fellow Female Employee I worked with, (dated) started calling me Coyote, because of some ( I'll just call it foreplay traits) and she couldn't call me a Dog. ( Back then, that was like calling a female a Who*@ or a Bit*@). So she kept it as clean as she could ~ hence ~ Coyote. Then it caught on, became my nick name. Then because I Rode a Harley as my main form of transportation, People started saying " Here comes, or there Goes Coyote-On-2" Because of the two wheel form of transportation. ( Now the Wife, she just calls me a DOG-IN-Heat) for reasons that elude me at the moment. For the past 30 + years now, most folks just know me by Coyote, and most think it's my real first name. So ~~ Rather than explain it every time I'm introduced, I just let the OLD DOG LIE. But my Real name IS LARRY. The Vanity Plates I run, and transfer from Vehicle to Vehicle is "CAGENIT" , Which in the "BIKER WORLD" means your in a cage when your 4 wheelin it, as in, not being Free. I tried to condense it best I could, but I think you get the Idea behind the CoyoteOn2 moniker.:secret:
PS: You asked, I explaned, not meaning to offed anyone, in any way.

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
We had this thread some time back, but I will ante up for those who were not around. "Instead of placing all the valves in a row as was done with it's small block predecessor, Chevy engineers CANTED both the intake and exhaust valves for improved breathing. Performance people lovingly refer to the big-block Chevy as the porcupine or rat motor. It was an instant winner."

·
Administrator
7,007 Posts
What's in a Name? What Name??

Mine is such a mystery that I could never bring myself to reveal it..... Now! About CoyoteOn2 - I think it has something to do with a grassy knoll over in Dallas. It sounds very much like a CIA code name, and the Grassy Knoll theory was the # 2 explanation for the tragedy. And, we all know it was such a tragedy when the Coyote sold his ride and got into the bottle....AND, are you'all still with me.....He's trying to forget before THEY find him.............Ken :beer:

Here's to you
Coyote On 2!
I'll never reveal
the secret to your .....uh......real! :beer:

name

1 - 20 of 276 Posts