El Camino Central Forum banner

221 - 240 of 276 Posts

·
Registered
4,126 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Pacific Coast Highway 66. When I was living in Morro Bay PCH was the main road into town. I liked driving PCH along the central coast in the 66. Well that name doesn’t apply anymore since I moved to Arizona. Just kept it rather going to name change. Now I can identify with this highway.
image.jpg

·
Registered
338 Posts
Great stories,
Name is Joe and I "was" addicted to Toyota Landcruisers...still own a '65.
I've dreamed for years of "cruising" the country in a Class B pulling a toy on a trailer.
My new drug of choice...Elkys!
Still dreaming on the RV.

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Great stories,
Name is Joe and I "was" addicted to Toyota Landcruisers...still own a '65.
I've dreamed for years of "cruising" the country in a Class B pulling a toy on a trailer.
My new drug of choice...Elkys!
Still dreaming on the RV.
sell a few of your toys we've seen posted :whistle: , Joe, you'll get that RV

·
Premium Member
797 Posts
Pacific Coast Highway 66. When I was living in Morro Bay PCH was the main road into town. I liked driving PCH along the central coast in the 66. Well that name doesn’t apply anymore since I moved to Arizona. Just kept it rather going to name change. Now I can identify with this highway. View attachment 129335
I thought you might have won the Publishers Clearing House at some point! LOL!

Joe

·
Registered
338 Posts
I’m gonna have to now, just bought a 1989 Eddie Bauer Bronco. Really cool. Sorry for slight thread takeover...back to user names.
sell a few of your toys we've seen posted :whistle: , Joe, you'll get that RV
I’ll start a thread in the “other vehicles” with info and pics

·
Elkybuick
2,805 Posts
Mine for the Elky is for the Buick 430 in it ElkyBuick with the Plate Mixbred and I'm Rivierabob for My 73 Riviera with the Plate Rivfour since this is my fourth one I have owned.

·
Registered
224 Posts
At the NC State School of Design (Architecture for me), the school was at one end of campus with a set of dorms mostly only we used, we kept odd hours in the studios by necessity & so we were the weirdos that the other students referred to as 'designos'; I adopted that as a username.

·
Registered
338 Posts
@Roguewave Sounds like “living the dream”. I’m a mariner at heart. My Dad served in the Navy and Merchant Marine in the 50s.

Wow, you need to start a thread and tell us about your adventures. I’m assuming sail, primarily.

Or, at the next Elky Convention Meet, we can all sling some Caribbean rum while you entertain us! stay safe all!

·
Director Region 22
1,208 Posts
mines real easy , I have owned and will only own and drive Chevrolet's . As of right now I own 5 Chevy's . 2 Impalas 2006 ,2009 a 1987 EL CAMINO ,1977 NOVA (my first car) and my 1983 MALIBU WAGON. also I wear a lot of shirts with Chevy logo on them.

·
Registered
701 Posts
Partsbox was the title of a tips and tech column I used to write for Car Model magazine back in the 90's. When Car Model merged with Scale Auto Enthusiast (now just Scale Auto) they didn't need my column anymore, but I've just kept on using the title.

221 - 240 of 276 Posts