El Camino Central Forum banner

21 - 40 of 276 Posts

·
Administrator
7,007 Posts
A Bummer!

That's a real Bummer! Coyote was writing even as I was explaining his name! Oh, well.....Mine's the real story! After all. CAN HE PROVE OTHERWISE????............Ken :beer:

(I didn't name this section the BS section!)

·
Premium Member
12,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
I've seen a coyote on a grassy knoll once. I only missed him by (that) much:poke:
Some have deeper meanings than others, some I probabily don't even want to know (but really I do)
Sorry if I missed this on an eariler post.
But I like it. You can't really assioate a senceable name with a senceable person (I.E. Ken Rogers) or visa, versa (coyoteOn2):poke:
El Camino people are their own breed, (and hopefully they won't start inter breeding)Ha-Ha
Long live the EL Camino and long live you people!!!:You_Rock:
Donny

·
Registered
3,606 Posts
That's my STORY and I'm sticken to it !:beer:

Some Day, I'll have to share the Story with ya all about the Time
INS took me in to their Office in San Diego for questioning.
But that's a whole differant Story.:poke:

·
Registered
22 Posts
My nick is for OPerations SUPERvisor at Channel 3. That has been my online handle since 1993. I longer work in television, but so many folks know me by it, I stuck with it.

Ken, what is that about the hearse in your sig? We have a 1973 Superior, and it has pulled a trailer or two (or three! :yell:) We wanted to tow our Land Speed car behind it (just like in those old photos you see of Bonneville and old Lions dragstrip.) Except, we don't have a Land Speed car and never have! :eek:

·
Registered
123 Posts
Zero is an old character in a video game I played when I was younger; Midget, well I'm a dwarf with Ellis Van Creveld and even though "midget" is derogatory, i prefer it to dwarf. Put the two together and you get "ZeroMidget". Been using the username for years.

·
Registered
22 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Ya know that feeling you get when u start an engine for the first time? When u bought that car u always wanted? when you hear a rumble off in the distance and then u see this perfect muscle car come around the bend.. mhm.. Cargasm :nanawrench:
i do...and every time i turn it on :inlove:

·
Registered
818 Posts
Hhmmm... Good thread. Well for the most part it's self explanatory. El camino-aholic as in addicted to el caminos, but I spell it my own way Elkyholik87. Also the 87 is for the year I was born and NOT related to a 1987 el camino because I proudly own a 1968 el camino. Plus on the weekends I turn into a bit of elky...:alcoholic:So it all ties in.

·
Registered
3,606 Posts
Ya can't take it with Ya when Ya go!.............Ken :beer:
WHATS U TALKIN BOUT BOY ?

You think I'm leavin it for that no good lazy Son of mine ?
That'll be the Day!
:beer:​

·
Registered
553 Posts
Self Explained is mine says Yoda:dontknow:

Reactions: 5spdCab
21 - 40 of 276 Posts