El Camino Central Forum banner

41 - 60 of 276 Posts

·
Senior Member Participating Member
813 Posts
Whats in the name

My car has a LS1 in it. It is a sleeper. Completly stock appeance. Except for an extra tail pipe(left side) and aluminum diff cover. So I wanted a personalized license plate to give a hint .The wife came with up LS1NSDE. The license plate people disallowed it for some reason I dont remember. Then she thought up EL S ONE. A LS1 in a El camino. Thats my story and Im sticken to it.:yell:

T

·
0 Posts
Well mine came from tug mcgraw the baseball player. He played for the Phillies and Mets. Well when I was a baby I thre my pathifier and broke one of the lights coverings over the dinner table. so they called me tug and and then they added gy to make tuggy. I also love jeff Gordan so I added 24g for his number and last name letter.:nanawrench:

·
Registered
229 Posts
Mine is b/c Ive used it so long, now I'm getting to the age of decreased creativity so I don't bother coming up with a new one. It was a character in a video game(chrono trigger) and being 16 at the time thought it was cool. BTW I'm not a geek or anything, I have an el camino now. I'd change it but would loose my post count...

Reactions: 5spdCab

·
Ministry of Broke Things
6,518 Posts
Rush= favorite rock band, Gator= favorite college football team, plus I'm a native Floridian even though I live in Texas and married a Texas girl.:texas:

·
Registered
4 Posts
My user name carried over from my work and not from early sexual exploits. My first name actually being Al. But being able to climb like a cat has come in handy more than once during my chosen occupation of a utility worker. I generally use the second "t" on a regular basis due to the usual "user name has already been taken" response while registering for forums, e-mail and other online services.

·
Registered
84 Posts
when i was about 10-11 I had an obsession with fast K cars. Specifically the dodge omni glh and the 1989 dodge caravan (i saw in a grassroots magazine once they built it up for auto crossing and i thought it looked so damn cool, still have that magazine on a special shelf). Still like em

·
Registered
22 Posts
Pretty simple really, I use to play a lot of online gaming. Well I use to go by Nut, Nutty etc hence I was a tid bit nutty and one night a buddy called me McNutty and it has stuck! I have used this nick name a lot over about 10yrs now.

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
So whats in your user name

Mine started after a toy company { cox } which was later sold to Estes company. Had used this user name on the citizen band radio in the 70"s. ,showing my age .. This toy " SANDBLASTER" had a gas .049 engine and was sort of like a dune buggy. The user name I have just carried it on.

·
Premium Member
12,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
Boy I'm glad you clarified that, I was thinking (a lady of the night in dark alley):poke:but if fits you purrrfectly Just funnin.
Rushgator if you've lived here more than 10 years that make you a Texan so I guess you'll have to go with Rushboy or Cowrush:poke:
And last (probably not) but not least Tuggy24g, don't you go with winners like Tuggy48JJ:poke:
No really I like learning watch each means, even if it's simple it still has meaning.
Who's next for me to pick on?:nanawrench:
Donny

·
Registered
184 Posts
nice thread

mine; pretty easy, i'm from Pennsylvania hence -PA and the elker has dual meaning for me,,obviously the love for el caminos and my other passion=elk hunting,, cant live without it!,,,btw, nice thread, even if it's been done before, i now have a better understanding of some of my fellow knuckleheads!

·
Ministry of Broke Things
6,518 Posts
3-D, that's funny, but I can promise you I'll never be rushaggie or rushhorn! LOL :texas:

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
Mine came shortly after getting my 86 Buick Regal T-type---there was a 68 vette regular at the local drag strip and we ended up in the same class (F stock automatic) one too many times. I overheard him and a buddy in the restroom complaining about that old coot outrunning him all the time and he wasn't bring the vette back until I was gone---I was in my late forties then but I liked being called that so I took it and have used it ever since....Had that car on the track a total of 18 times and have 17 trophies with it....its getting a ground up right now and going to be a bit quicker when its done---hopefully some low 10s or high 9s---we will see.................Dan

·
Premium Member
242 Posts
I was a submarine torpedoman when I was in the Navy, responsible for all of the ships ordnance (torpedoes and missiles). It has been my user name since I started using chat rooms 20 years ago. The reason i only use 1 "t" (vice bottomgun) is that the first time I went to register it, I could only use 1 due to character limitations. I have just kept it that way ever since.

·
Premium Member
12,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
Stewart did it this pass Monday. Doing great for a new car owner. He may go all the way!!!
And hey p.ward 7885 whd did you stop there? Where those the best cars you've owned?
Donny

·
Registered
69 Posts
:secret: OK ~~ Long story, Back in the 60's, A fellow Female Employee I worked with, (dated) started calling me Coyote, because of some ( I'll just call it foreplay traits) and she couldn't call me a Dog. ( Back then, that was like calling a female a Who*@ or a Bit*@). So she kept it as clean as she could ~ hence ~ Coyote. Then it caught on, became my nick name. Then because I Rode a Harley as my main form of transportation, People started saying " Here comes, or there Goes Coyote-On-2" Because of the two wheel form of transportation. ( Now the Wife, she just calls me a DOG-IN-Heat) for reasons that elude me at the moment. For the past 30 + years now, most folks just know me by Coyote, and most think it's my real first name. So ~~ Rather than explain it every time I'm introduced, I just let the OLD DOG LIE. But my Real name IS LARRY. The Vanity Plates I run, and transfer from Vehicle to Vehicle is "CAGENIT" , Which in the "BIKER WORLD" means your in a cage when your 4 wheelin it, as in, not being Free. I tried to condense it best I could, but I think you get the Idea behind the CoyoteOn2 moniker.:secret:
PS: You asked, I explaned, not meaning to offed anyone, in any way.
Glad you cleared that up, 'cause I thought it had to do with that whole coyote-ugly thing...We all know coyote-ugly, but do you know what double coyote ugly is? Now that you have chewed off your own arm to get away, you realize she will be looking for a one-armed man, so you chew your other arm off....:shock:

41 - 60 of 276 Posts