1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
802 Posts
Ouch! Id be extremely POd! But you always learn something new I guess

·
Deputy Director Region 18 Participating Member
6,307 Posts
...Can you say; "Smoke ckeck,please":poke::beer:...

·
Registered
4,142 Posts
The smoke is supposed to stay inside the wires. 1st mistake is letting it out.:dontknow:

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
I hate to admit it as well but my "I dont need to disconnect the battery to quickly hook up the B wire",, well I will say it does check the two fuseable links really quick,, it was just a small 10mm wrench that found its way to the alternator bracket,, oppps,, Matty man:let_it_all_out::beer::texas:

·
Premium Member
12,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I watched a guy blow a hole in his tranny line when his wrench touched the battery cable. I have to say (now that was funny!!!)
His famous last words were (no I don't need to unhook the battery!!)
Gotta love it!!:nanawrench:
Donny

·
Deputy Director Region 18 Participating Member
6,307 Posts
I watched a guy blow a hole in his tranny line when his wrench touched the battery cable. I have to say (now that was funny!!!)
Donny
..thats funny..that like jump starting a KW with a car,seen it, big boom, funny as heck at the time,what a mess,got fired that day,still funny to this date..lol..:nanawrench::beer:

·
Premium Member
1,324 Posts
Donny
Now, I gotta laugh at that one. Been working on Alty related problems for over a week. Guess whut the firstist thingie is that I do??? Hmmm, disconnect the neg??? lolol Yeah, you betcha. I've got a few posts on this in different places, as I've got a battery drain. I really believe it's one of the relays I have for lights and two BIG fans (fur da radiators). I'm really not fond of tracking down fusiable links!!!:dontknow:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts