El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Administrator
7,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
John Harris sent me the following article from the July 22 Eagle Tribune. It's some really good press on our El Caminos, and reveals some of the very difficult organizational work that's going on in the Northeast. Way to go, John and the other organizers...............................Ken :beer: :You_Rock:

Attachments

·
Director Region 6 (FL) - 2017 Founders' Award Reci
4,609 Posts
Very nice newspaper article John . Congratulations on the good story . Good to read that the El Camino group is doing so well in your area ; I`m sure , thanks to a lot of your effort . :beer:

·
Supporting Member
4,477 Posts
Nice article. Sounds like a fun cruise as well.

·
Ministry of Broke Things
6,540 Posts
Great article. Good luck with the cruise & etc. this weekend!:beer:

·
Registered
326 Posts
I wish I could drive along with you up there!

·
VINTAGE MOTORHEAD
4,102 Posts
Great article. The author offered a nice description and background of our crucks!:You_Rock:

·
Registered
478 Posts
eck, anytime you get to take your ride on a race track is a great time, let alone the cruise. Somtimes it pays off to live in the Northeast !!

·
Registered
397 Posts
I was stationed at Fort Devens, Mass for 4 years in the late eighties. I dont think I saw a half dozen Caminos during that whole time. It sounds like things are changing for the better thanks to guys like John.

·
Registered
3,714 Posts
I think the Judge has been secretly flying to Texas, buying all the Elkies off Craigslist and having them shipped back to Messytwoshirts. Anyways, good luck John and keep her between the ditches..

·
Premium Member
1,324 Posts
Good article. What would even make that greater would be Chebby lettin' the new El Camino run along with the show. It's great that so many are getting together to parade these great animals!!!:texas:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts