El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Past Texas Director
6,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to share how nice the 82 has cleaned up so far...

You KNEW I'd throw one of Carlos in too! :poke:

·
Registered
3,714 Posts
Ya just can't beat the ralley wheels for giving off that old time feeling of driving a GM product. Those have to be some of the finest factory wheels made. Keep em clean and shiney and they look better than any aftermarket wheel produced. Good job and congratulations!

·
ZERO MPG
15,367 Posts
sweet ride when do we get to see your son posting here ?:nanawrench:

·
0 Posts
WOW! I've seen that car in person and I've never seen it that clean before....JPM,you sold a very stout car to Terry,but I wish you would've waited for me to buy. I guess I snoozed and lost this one...
Keep it clean Hayden!:texas::beer:

·
ZERO MPG
15,367 Posts
WOW! I've seen that car in person and I've never seen it that clean before....JPM,you sold a very stout car to Terry,but I wish you would've waited for me to buy. I guess I snoozed and lost this one...
Keep it clean Hayden!:texas:

What are you doing home!!!!

·
Past Texas Director
6,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My Son-Hayden, registered ECC member as "ThisKid", will introduce himself on here as soon as has a few minutes when he's not at school, and he can pull himself away from his new 82 when he's home. :poke: He's really excited about being able to bring his new Elky to Belton tomorrow, too!
:texas:

·
Premium Member
12,547 Posts
Hey, I smell photo shop, that car never looked that good:poke:!!!
Maybe if I'd taken the time to clean it up!!!!
Great job (this kid!!!!):You_Rock:
Donny

·
Deputy Director Region 18 Participating Member
6,292 Posts
Hey, I smell photo shop, that car never looked that good:poke:!!!
Maybe if I'd taken the time to clean it up!!!!
Great job (this kid!!!!):You_Rock:
Donny
...Heck, he's young,got the fever,and what make you think I can catch up with him,when,this is all I'll ever see....:poke:

...Way to go Hayden,NiCe ELKY..:beer::You_Rock:

·
Senior Member, NECOA Contributor
923 Posts
NIce !!! So yeah, when does the kid get to start posting? Put a sledge hammer through his X box and give him a computer with ECC bookmarked and tell him to get on and learn some things about his car. :secret:

·
Past Texas Director
6,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
NIce !!! So yeah, when does the kid get to start posting? Put a sledge hammer through his X box and give him a computer with ECC bookmarked and tell him to get on and learn some things about his car. :secret:
I don't know why he's not posting yet...:dontknow:

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Hes posted a few times in the newbie forum.

·
Registered
802 Posts
You guys are actin like stalkers now lol :poke:

·
Senior Member, NECOA Contributor
923 Posts
:secret: Says who??? We don't require much. Just show up and post occasionally and you better not do any upgrades, updates or modifications without posting pics and explaining where you bought the parts or how you acquired them, and how you did it. Not much to ask is it??? :dontknow:

·
Registered
802 Posts
Easy lol. I was jokin lol

·
Registered
802 Posts
Lol DDD keeps us on our toes. Post or die!

·
Past Texas Director
6,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
:secret: Says who??? We don't require much. Just show up and post occasionally and you better not do any upgrades, updates or modifications without posting pics and explaining where you bought the parts or how you acquired them, and how you did it. Not much to ask is it??? :dontknow:

That's what I'm sayin' too!! Geeze, we go and buy him an El Camino, and he's not keeping on top of things! Maybe if I threaten to start using the 82 as my grocery getter that might light a fire under his butt.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts