El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone need the Super Sport door and tailgate decals? I bought the charcoal/red striping kit for my 1987 (separating the two tone paint lines), and it came with the door and tailgate decals also. These decals are not correct for 1987, but they would be for earlier 5th gens (’78-83 I think).

[/URL][/IMG]

Anyway, I am going to be using the choo choo style decals for my repaint along with the paint separating stripes, and don’t need these. I’ll ship them for $75 if anyone’s interested. Thanks-

·
Registered
2 Posts
Anyone need the Super Sport door and tailgate decals? I bought the charcoal/red striping kit for my 1987 (separating the two tone paint lines), and it came with the door and tailgate decals also. These decals are not correct for 1987, but they would be for earlier 5th gens (’78-83 I think).

[/URL][/IMG]

Anyway, I am going to be using the choo choo style decals for my repaint along with the paint separating stripes, and don’t need these. I’ll ship them for $75 if anyone’s interested. Thanks-
Im very interested ,I have a 79 ss BLK/GRY 2 tone would like to see IMG if possible for color scheme.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts