El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Deputy Director, Region 3 PA (west)
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Starlite Cruise folks have just released their 2012 schedule.
Friday, June 1 is Chevy night, featuring all Chevys except Corvettes and Camaros in the feature rows. This is likely the largest weekly cruise in the East, with attendance of over 1000 cars every week, well organized with multiple food vendors and excellent facilities.
I'd like to invite all our region 3 members for a meet 'n greet, regardless of whether your cruck is showable, a work-in-progress or still in pieces.
Here's the link to the homepage: http://www.starlitecarcruise.com/directions.shtml
Check your calendar and reply to this thread if you can attend.
Located on PA Rt 19, just off I-79, slighty south of the PA Turnpike / I-79 interchange, the Starlite cruise is easily accessed from any Western PA, Eastern OH, WV location.

PM me with any questions. Now that nice weather is upon us, it will be great finally to meet up. Those Texas guys have been out 'n about all year while we've been shivering in our cold garages, so now it's our time to catch up and show our strength.

Bill

·
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Time for another reminder bump.
June 1 is only 2 1/2 weeks away!
Remember to post up if you can attend as either participant or spectator.
Bill

·
Registered
222 Posts
wow guess been a while since checked in. unfortunately i will not be able to make it as i will be attending atlanta LSX challenge race with my car. i am currently finishing it up this week to tune it this weekend and maybe make some test hits next weekend.

·
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the reply, Jeff!

We''ll miss you at Wexford, but make us proud of your Bad '86 in Atlanta!

Bill

·
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Just a reminder, as this coming Friday, June 1 is the night of our first outing in the Region #3 West area. For anyone looking for info or directions send me a PM and we can exchange cell #s. I intend to be there early enough to hopefully get a decent parking spot and I'll drape the NECOA banner from my opened hood so we'll have a common place to gather. The weather forecast looks good so far, so I hope to see a bunch of ECC members, with or without your cruck.
Once again, please contact me for any other info I can offer.

Bill

·
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Wednesday night bump.
Friday weather in the Pittsburgh area is supposed to be rain in the AM, but clearing for the afternoon and evening. For those who are able to attend, with or without your Camino, look for my burgundy and silver '87 Conquista with the NECOA banner.

Bill

1 - 9 of 9 Posts