El Camino Central Forum banner
41 - 54 of 54 Posts

· Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
Looking Good!!! How do you enjoy using that needle gun?
its easy to use but I wish it didn't leave big dimple marks..gets in where nothing else will reach and then I will have to have my fiance rescue me because I get a needle stuck in a small opening..its really nice to learn new to me tools tho :) I am really learning alot :) and thank you :)

· Registered
15 Posts
I wanted to do this project while my father is here to share it with me..he is in his late 70's and has heart issues..He is enjoying it as much as I am..since I bought my original El Camino from him..I really thought people would be bored with my post but I am glad people are enjoying my project...I am too! I want this car to reflect me so I am giving it my very best..Thank you!
It is projects like this that fuel the internet and the site. I really enjoy watching what regular hot rod folks can accomplish at home. You go girl!

· Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
It is projects like this that fuel the internet and the site. I really enjoy watching what regular hot rod folks can accomplish at home. You go girl!
awe thank you! I wish I had learned along time ago! Its all a learning process for me and it sure is alot of fun! I can't wait to see the finished project also!

· Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
Ha,, way to go Debbie ! did you buy that from Brian up by Clare ? i was going up to look at that stuff but it was sold and must have been to you ! LOL choices,,choices,,choices the spice of life
not his and hers just mine.. I am confused also lol more stuff came available at the right price so I purchased it..so yes now two frames and extra everything it seems lol

· Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
Ha,, way to go Debbie ! did you buy that from Brian up by Clare ? i was going up to look at that stuff but it was sold and must have been to you ! LOL choices,,choices,,choices the spice of life
yes it was from Brian..I am the guilty one..I told him my intentions when I came there was to buy it.. a friend called and told us about the post and we got on it right away..he is a very nice fellow with plenty of knowledge..yes I have alot of choices to make for sure!

· Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
so now I basically have my good el camino..a good Caballero with a bad frame.. a body to an el camino and two very good frames and parts parts parts..hurry up spring!

· Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #54 ·
Congratulations, one to build, one to practice on in case the of a redo
hope to get it right the first time lol :) Have a fiancé and a father with tons of car knowledge..from mud trucks to stock cars to drag boats and everything in between (my Dad and Uncle built a kit car bugatti) I couldn't do it with out them 💖

41 - 54 of 54 Posts