El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Region 8`s meet & greet will be in a few weeks,, it will be at Classic Resurrection, 2160 Southwest Blvd,, Grove city, Ohio 43123

so chime in of how many of you and better half will be coming,, the 5.00 burger, pop & chips will be going on,, I will send an invite to John Harris or Ken our fearless leader to send out to our region,, the meet will be 10:00 till 2:00,, I did say 3:00 last time,, slight correction,, I will be inviting other G body forums to come on down as well,,, so lets not let Texas and Florida have all the fun,, just a few weeks to go,,,, Matty man

·
Registered
11,510 Posts
I'm in, for lunch too. I'll bring some parts to sell/trade too, so.....

:poke:

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bump time again,,, I have about 6 to 10 people so far,, just about a week away,,,, if you are coming chime in,, I hope to see ya all shortly,, matty man

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Its hump day,,3 days to go,, we had 4 people last year,, lets double it this year or even better than that!! Hope to see ya all shortly,, Matty man:nanawrench::nanawrench::nanawrench::You_Rock:

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just a few days away,, only a small handful have responded,, so I am not going to buy very many burgers this year,, chime in if you can make it,, Thanks matty man

1 - 7 of 7 Posts