El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Past Texas Director
6,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just saw on the news there's been a couple of tornadoes and funnel clouds in the Dallas-Ft. Worth area right now.
Stay safe my friends!!

·
Premium Member
1,324 Posts
I've got a lot of friends up in that area. I hope they all remain sfe.

·
0 Posts
I'm staying safe and praying to Baby Jesus that hail doesn't get a hold of my back window since that's one of the most expensive parts on my ride.

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Hope all is well for everyone up there. I saw on the news that it picked up semi trucks and threw them 300 feet in the air. Mother nature can be so cruel.

·
Deputy Director Region 18 Participating Member
6,292 Posts
Yeah,All of you Texans Be Careful,will Ya..??..It won't be much fun with out ya..Prayers are in order.:texas:
:beer:

·
Director Region 6 (FL) - 2017 Founders' Award Reci
4,603 Posts
Our prayers and best wishes go out to everyone in all the affected areas . Watching the early results on the news should help to encourage us all that it is a good time to help the Red Cross and other agencies that are on the ground there helping our members and friends .

·
Premium Member
1,324 Posts
Have friends in Forney, and it was hit pretty hard. Haven't heard from them, but hope they weathered the 'nados without problems~!!!:sad::sad:

·
Super Moderator
1,568 Posts
Geez! I feel for those in the DFW area. Hope everyone is ok. Those who live in that area, please post to let us know you're ok. :texas:

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
THANK GOD , there were'nt anybody hurt real bad or killed , while those NastyTornadoes were skipping around yesterday :texas: ... I spoke to Eric this morning , the fellow I'm buying the Elky from in Forney and he said , that they had some close calls out there but nobody got hurt , his family is OK and there was NO damage to my soon to be new 1978 Hot Rod :inlove: ... I hope and pray that all of our Brother members up in the D/Ft area made it thru those terrible storms and are safe and sound AND NO DAMAGE to their beloved Elky's :beer: .... You Gotta alot of Good thoughts and a lot of prayers from San Antonio coming your way , I wanna see you all in Belton Town , you hear !!! Thanks the Geezer :nanawrench:

·
Premium Member
1,324 Posts
According to what I read, Forney 'nados had the highest winds and did a whole bunch of damage in one neighborhood, more so than in any of the other places. That doesn't take away anything from the other places that suffered damages. If YOUR house was damaged or destroyed, that's what matters to YOU. I wish there were more I could to help all of you.:shock:

·
0 Posts
According to what I read, Forney 'nados had the highest winds and did a whole bunch of damage in one neighborhood, more so than in any of the other places. That doesn't take away anything from the other places that suffered damages. If YOUR house was damaged or destroyed, that's what matters to YOU. I wish there were more I could to help all of you.:shock:
You could us an underground bunker so we can park 100 El Camino's equipped with 300 lbs of food and grills.:poke:

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
I was awakened by the sirens (I sleep most days, since my trucking job is usually at night). I watched the progress of the storms, which NOAA now says totaled 13 tornadoes. I did put the Malibu in the garage, fortunately, because we had hail come through a little later. We WERE sweating bullets around here; my wife's headquarters are in Lancaster, although she usually works out of Fort Worth.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts