El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Someone has stolen Lenny's phone because I just got a text from him and we all know that can't be so keep a look out for it! :secret:
I let the dog smell the phone and it was not from him.

·
Deputy Director Region 6 - Supporting Member
6,209 Posts
Yep That has to be it. He was secretly getting some lessons from a kid and a reply was accidentally sent to one in the very full inbox...:poke:

·
Premium Member
1,752 Posts
I sent him a text to see how he was doing in the storm but hadn't heard back. Somebody must have stolen it or I'm sure he would have texted me back by now.

·
Deputy Director Region 6 - 2013 Founders' Award Re
3,683 Posts
Lenny still thinks a text is a BOOK, opps so do I

·
Director Region 6 (FL) - 2017 Founders' Award Reci
4,691 Posts
Why is it so hard to imagine that I ; on my own , actually sent a text message ???? :dontknow:

·
Senior Member Participating Member
398 Posts
It's probably wrapped inside his wallet.:beer:

·
Participating Member
2,257 Posts
Wait... Did I just age myself? :dontknow:

·
Registered
4,142 Posts

·
Deputy Director Region 6 - 2013 Founders' Award Re
3,683 Posts
If I did not know better I would think you's guy's are making FUN of our Director, I know that would never happen as the word I got is he is attending ITT for a cell phone masters.

·
Deputy Director Region 6
1,630 Posts
Att

That's ATT, I hear they offer free lessons for seniors! Glad to hear Lenny is doing well.

·
Director Region 6 (FL) - 2017 Founders' Award Reci
4,691 Posts
Oh no , I did not get a 10 year old to send the text !!! Well ; ok . I got my wife to do it . Had to take my cell phone out of my gym bag that was in my closet for the past two weeks . Funny comments from you guys . :smileyb:

·
Registered
4,125 Posts
Glad we could be of fun at your expense.:lol:
10 year old ,wife, same thing, as in was someone more qualified.:poke:
In my defense, Neil started it.:dontknow:
And Lenny, in your defense, Your head is as big as one of Dolly Pardon's boobs, she is a small woman & I guess Randy hasn't felt enough of em to get the proportioning thing right.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts