El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
852 Posts

Looks good. i did something very similar, although my boxes are sealed, not ported, but good job. does it go all the way back into the smugglers box?

·
Ministry of Broke Things
6,620 Posts
David, that looks good and clean. What are you going to use to finish the exterior of the enclosure?

Holy decibels, Zach...that looks like a lot of firepower. What do you have pushing all that??

·
Registered
852 Posts
whats a spare? :poke:

Rushgator, the subs are both pushed by a single Kenwood 1800 watt amp. theyre dual voicecoil and wired all in series and bridged on the amp. i went a little overkill on the power part, im super picky about headlights dimming when the subs hit, im running two optima red tops (one mounted in the factory spot and one behind the passenger seat) and a 3 farad capacitor. the mids and high speakers are driven by a 600 watt 4 channel bazooka amp turned way down (improves clarity)

i set off car alarms from across parkinglots, and can completeley drown out the exhaust sound when its turned up. sounds pretty good :p

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The boxes do go inside the smugglers box and spare tire hole. I am building a custom mount for the spare in the bed. The box is going to be covered in headliner material to match the interior.
suks2bu37:nanawrench:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts