El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Executive Committee Board Member
727 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys the RI Chevy Owners Association runs a great ALL CHEVY Show in Cumberland RI - about 15 minutes from Gillette Stadium.

They know how to do it since this is their 22nd annual show in Cumberland - I have gone 6 out of the last 7 years (one year their was a monsoon). Every year we get 12 -16 el Camino's there. One year - I think it was 2006 we took best club participation. Although I would like to see that again - I am realistic - the Camaro's have been swarming the place !

There are 2 el Camino classes Stock and Modified (they always put Bandido in Custom Chevy's) so this show is tailor made for all of us.

We always have a good time there meeting up with guys we haven't seen in a while - the parking and surroundings are fabulous and they always give us Elkys the prime spot right at the entrance.

I'm posting ---> http://www.cruisinbruce.com/CarShowFlyers.html <--- this link to Cruisin Bruce's Show Flyer Page for this year's Cumberland RI - ALL CHEVY SHOW because I could not find an electronic version of the flyer.

WHO'S IN FOR THIS YEARS SHOW ???

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
I'm planning on showing again if the weather looks good

·
Premium Member
228 Posts
It should be noted that the flyer listed on CruiseBruce.com is last year's flyer with last year's date. I believe the correct date is June 24, 2012. I sent CruiseBruce an email.

Hey Guys the RI Chevy Owners Association runs a great ALL CHEVY Show in Cumberland RI - about 15 minutes from Gillette Stadium.

They know how to do it since this is their 22nd annual show in Cumberland - I have gone 6 out of the last 7 years (one year their was a monsoon). Every year we get 12 -16 el Camino's there. One year - I think it was 2006 we took best club participation. Although I would like to see that again - I am realistic - the Camaro's have been swarming the place !

There are 2 el Camino classes Stock and Modified (they always put Bandido in Custom Chevy's) so this show is tailor made for all of us.

We always have a good time there meeting up with guys we haven't seen in a while - the parking and surroundings are fabulous and they always give us Elkys the prime spot right at the entrance.

I'm posting ---> http://www.cruisinbruce.com/CarShowFlyers.html <--- this link to Cruisin Bruce's Show Flyer Page for this year's Cumberland RI - ALL CHEVY SHOW because I could not find an electronic version of the flyer.

WHO'S IN FOR THIS YEARS SHOW ???

·
Executive Committee Board Member
727 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice Catch Rich ! THANKS -- That's the kind of attention to detail I talked about in your "progress" post - if you can find the time I hope we do see you in Cumberland.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
So is anyone planning on attending? I will be there in the morning

1 - 7 of 7 Posts