El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Deputy Director Region 6 - 2013 Founders' Award Re
3,670 Posts
We mist you Chuck when the judges came around looking for the only 71 in the field Randy, Glenn and I figured it out the orange 71 was not there to be judged so Chuck did not come.

·
Senior Member Participating Member
825 Posts
Video Master

Thanks Ed for documenting the Super Chevy Show. Really enjoyed the cars.:yell: Terry

·
Director Region 6 (FL) - 2017 Founders' Award Reci
4,603 Posts
When I go to click on the videos , the video box goes blank and if I click on it I get the audio but no video . Is it my new computer wacking out or my lack of computer skills ? :dontknow:

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Internet is a little slow here at work.

Took about 3 minutes to watch the first couple seconds, so I gave up:dontknow:

It gives me something to look forward to when I get home.

·
Deputy Director Region 6 - 2013 Founders' Award Re
3,670 Posts
Lenny I do believe it is your La Machine I watched them fine, the computer you have purchased has like you said problems, it is either set up wrong or has hardware issues. Get someone to reconfigure the hole thing and re load the operating system or make them replace the hole processor, not pieces of it. Also get a good provider and not phone line connection

Thanks Ed again

·
Premium Member
1,728 Posts
loading issues

When I go to click on the videos , the video box goes blank and if I click on it I get the audio but no video . Is it my new computer wacking out or my lack of computer skills ? :dontknow:
Lenny, now would be a good time to advance from dialup connection:poke:

·
Director Region 6 (FL) - 2017 Founders' Award Reci
4,603 Posts
Joan looked at it and said there is some pop up blocker that is blocking the video and hopefully this weekend will try to figure it out . Hey Chuck , I don`t have that old dial up anymore . I got wireless now . I do have long johns , an Elmer Fudd hat and a coconut telephone but I don`t wear them when I`m on the computer . :poke:

·
Deputy Director Region 6 - Supporting Member
6,209 Posts
Yippee on the wireless! But I seem to be having these thoughts of thank you to above that you don't have a web cam. :poke:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts