El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Administrator
7,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My friends, a few months ago I posted a Thread about what is NOT permitted in the elcaminocentral.com Forum. I made it a "Sticky" so that it remains directly in view every time a member opens the BS Forum. In fact, there were only 2 "Stickys" that reside in the BS Forum (and now there are 3!). You really can't miss the Thread unless you try :

Sticky: YOU Really Should Read This! NOW!!........
kenrogers1

If you read and comply with the posting rules I've discussed in that Thread, there should be NO reason for further suspensions. However, that Thread also constitutes your WARNING about complying with those rules. Obscene language, suggestive descriptions, references to excrement or other bodily functions that would not be discussed with your brother's 13-year old sons and daughters, or common slang that references the act of animal or human reproduction are NOT allowed. AND, in spite of some apparent misunderstandings, it matters NOT that the above described violations are contained within attachments like cartoons, funny stories, or URLs referenced as "adult themed". The rules will be enforced, and we will return to the Family Friendly Forum that a very large number of the membership complies with without question. Please take these warnings seriously, because I, and the other Moderators, do NOT enjoy having to suspend members - BUT, and that is a very LARGE BUT - we will when necessary to change the tone of the BS or other Forums..................Ken Rogers, National Director, NECOA

·
Registered
4,129 Posts
I thought you were giving away new suspensions, I was gonna ask for a real good one.:dontknow:
That's what I thought also. And I just spent all that money on mine.:eek3:

On that note, sometimes some people do tend to push the line a "little". While I am for the most part not offended, rules are rules and if you want to be a part of the best forum I've ever found you must abide by them.

Thanks for keeping us honest Ken.

·
Registered
5 Posts
This is exactly what I love about this group. I didn't come here for all of that. You can get that anywhere else online. I'm here for the cars :nanawrench:

·
Premium Member
343 Posts
I like the rules. The junk that I see on other forums adds nothing I need. On one that I visit the moderator posts some of the worst stuff and sets the tone for the forum. :dontknow:

·
Premium Member
8,140 Posts
I don't like the junk either. Great set of rules. This site is to help make our El Camino better than it is.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I don't mind these rules, though as a former USN sailor, it will be a challenge for me.

·
Registered
13 Posts
My friends, a few months ago I posted a Thread about what is NOT permitted in the elcaminocentral.com Forum. I made it a "Sticky" so that it remains directly in view every time a member opens the BS Forum. In fact, there were only 2 "Stickys" that reside in the BS Forum (and now there are 3!). You really can't miss the Thread unless you try :

Sticky: YOU Really Should Read This! NOW!!........
kenrogers1

If you read and comply with the posting rules I've discussed in that Thread, there should be NO reason for further suspensions. However, that Thread also constitutes your WARNING about complying with those rules. Obscene language, suggestive descriptions, references to excrement or other bodily functions that would not be discussed with your brother's 13-year old sons and daughters, or common slang that references the act of animal or human reproduction are NOT allowed. AND, in spite of some apparent misunderstandings, it matters NOT that the above described violations are contained within attachments like cartoons, funny stories, or URLs referenced as "adult themed". The rules will be enforced, and we will return to the Family Friendly Forum that a very large number of the membership complies with without question. Please take these warnings seriously, because I, and the other Moderators, do NOT enjoy having to suspend members - BUT, and that is a very LARGE BUT - we will when necessary to change the tone of the BS or other Forums..................Ken Rogers, National Director, NECOA
Thank you for all the effort you and the others put into this awesome forum!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts