El Camino Central Forum banner
41 - 49 of 49 Posts

Deputy Regional Director, Region 13
you don't have a spare block and transmission to swap out for it? I've got one sitting on the ground here in Round Rock 馃榿

of course, it could always turn into ...."I just can't believe they would come in the middle of the night and steal the good stuff out of it!"

Motor vehicle Grass Plant Automotive tire Gas

Registered
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
looks tempting but it is too late now.
up until yesterday i thought i was going to keep the whole thing and fix it. i was willing to pay $1000 for salvage but they told me 3500 at the last minute.
i checked out the iaai dot com website and it looks like it would be easy to sign up and buy from them. but i may get me a choo choo i see in craigslist in Pasadena, they only want 15k for it.
just got to get this junk out of my driveway first and payment from insurance co.
thanks for the offer.
us old bootleggers are not worried about the pen.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
Yep, that swap could get you a stint in the state prison !
actually i am glad you said something about that. i was going to keep the battery that was barely over 1 year old. started thinking and decided to just let it go, i have been fighting for over 45 days with those people and i do not need a $90 battery to fowl things up.
they picked up the scrap friday at 4:30pm but still have not released my payment. i want them to hurry up some of those funds will buy me some silver(the most undervalued asset on the planet).

Registered
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
i got notice today they released funds for the Electronic Funds Transfer Payment so it is almost over.
link above is the auction only exporters can bid. i guess they do not want it on the road anymore.

41 - 49 of 49 Posts