El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there any El Camino Central and neoca T-Shirts for sale? what different sizes, styles? I think it would be great to have a T-Shirt that has all five generatons on them ss's non ss's drag race scene's or stock. Any ideas or coments would be nice. Thanks :twisted:

·
NECOA Founder
844 Posts

·
1,867 Posts
Are you planning to have any t shirt colors beside white?

·
NECOA Founder
844 Posts
Tommy,
Not until I've addressed all five generations on t-shirts.
-dan

·
Registered
492 Posts
Just a thought on designs....The die-cast car toys of "Muscle Machines" has a great artist the draws up a kind of cartoon art work on each cars they produce. Very bright and colorful. They have one done on the '59 El Camino that is really cool! I have tried to find who this person is that draws these as I would love to have him make one for each of our generations! Just an idea.

·
1,867 Posts
If you can, I want a 5th gen in gray.

·
NECOA Founder
844 Posts
Got a very nice 5th gen in black, but too expense to set-up and run one off color requests.
-dan

·
1,867 Posts
A black 5th gen in large would do fine. Do you take paypal? Let me know how to get one. Thanks, Tommy

·
Registered
636 Posts
ElkySS said:
Currently there are 1st generation and 5th generation NECOA t-shirts available in sizes L-XL-XXL. There are also NECOA static cling window decals available.
Are there still 5th gen shirts and static decals available?

·
1,867 Posts
Alchemist wrote: Are there still 5th gen shirts and static decals available?
Yea, What he said..

·
Registered
94 Posts
I got the elky t-shirt in the mail last friday. its pretty cool its got a 1st gen elky and a 5th gen ss. If there is any other styles I would love to collect them all.

·
NECOA Founder
844 Posts
Currently there are only the 1st gen and 5th gen versions of the t-shirts. I did run a few special prints of a shirt with both the 1st and 5th gen cars on the shirt.

I'm currently talking with someone else about taking over and producing the t-shirts with other designs.

I'll keep the board posted.
-dan

·
1,867 Posts
Give me a details on how I can get mine!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts