El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
tonight I watched a movie on sci-fi channel called "The Mist". Inside the mist, there were these giant insect-like monsters.
The first guy they ate, got grabbed and eaten while he was running to his 5th gen elkie. it had 18 or 20 inch wheels and was lt blue.
They ate the guy, but the elkie was unharmed!

whew! :nanawrench:

it had a really cool ending, watch it if you can

·
Registered
120 Posts
One of my favorite Steven King movies! I remember seeing while I was deployed and it made me miss my elky!

Good movie if any of you havent seen it.

·
Super Moderator
2,147 Posts
Miss your Elky? Hell I miss DDT. We could have sprayed the hell out of those bugs back in the day. Sure we would have all died of cancer but, not before those bugs faced their own mortality!:yell:

·
Ministry of Broke Things
6,536 Posts
The movie was based on a short story of King's, published in the short story collection called Skeleton Crew. It's a good read, if you get the chance.

·
Registered
11,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
^^^^^^^^^^^^
WOW!!!! :eek2: I didn't know texans could read!

ya learn something every day!

:rolleyes2:

·
ZERO MPG
15,367 Posts
Miss your Elky? Hell I miss DDT. We could have sprayed the hell out of those bugs back in the day. Sure we would have all died of cancer but, not before those bugs faced their own mortality!:yell:
I got one up on that I have a gallon of Duraspan still no bugs here or anything I don't want around or dead.:poke: MY BROTHER HAS THREE GOT IT BEFORE THEY BANNED IT. I THINK A TABLE SPOON IS GOOD FOR A GALLON OF WATER. I think we used it in Cambodia during the war but couldn't kill those bugs so went to Napalm to fry them but that didn't work either so the went to nail filled rockets to try and tear them up with no success. Puff The Magic Dragon

·
Ministry of Broke Things
6,536 Posts
^^^^^^^^^^^^

Well, I went to high school in Florida. I even learned to count past ten with my shoes ON!:poke:

·
Deputy Director Region 18 Participating Member
6,292 Posts
^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thats because,they have a 12th grade education,graduated the 6th grade twice.:poke:
:beer:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts