El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say that I saw a sweet tan/auburn el camino on my way to work the day before.

He gave me the thumbs up and that thing was sounding great as it rumbled past with duals looking shiny. We both cruised for about a mile and it was all smiles around us. Amazing! One more of us and there would be a parade.

Sweeeet truck man, whether you're on here or not. :beer:

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sweeeeet! Thanks bro! I'll start slapping these on the rigs I"m seeing around town. I'll just keep a bunch in my truck.

Done!

·
ZERO MPG
15,368 Posts

·
Director Region 6 (FL) - 2017 Founders' Award Reci
4,689 Posts
elconquistador , Good to hear you are joining in the fun . If you are interested and it would make it easier on you to make a contact with others , check out the forums in the NECOA News and Announcements section . National Director Ken Rogers has posted a forum entitled " NECOA flyers- New !! You can download it and make as many copies as you want . The flyers have info on our association . They look nice and it saves you a lot of note writing trying to get others to come out . Many of our members keep a small stack of them in their Camino as well as their daily driver and give them out or leave them on Caminos they see around town . There is also a business card download entitled " NECOA Business Cards - New !! Randy ; Rtawk , also has a good idea that he sits the NECOA calendars on his dashboard for people to see and they attract a lot of attention .

·
Registered
4,125 Posts
Now that you have one, you'll probably notice there are quite a few around here.
Some more stealthy than others.

·
Director Region 6 (FL) - 2017 Founders' Award Reci
4,689 Posts
To repeat myself , I`m glad that we are getting more interest and participation from members in the more northern and western parts of Florida . A goal of National and Fl. Deputy Director Rtawk , Fl. Deputy Directors Skinyfisher , Carretera and myself is to continue to increase participation ; particularly , in those parts of the state . We hope you guys and ladies will keep talking to each other and start meeting up at a place that would be fun and convenient .

1 - 7 of 7 Posts