El Camino Central Forum banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
4,094 Posts
I'm not a Tennessean yet but working on moving there.

Beautiful state and lower cost of living than Florida.

And its not flat. And not so extreme on the heat/humidity.

Note to Ted Dubree: check your visitor messages. You have PMs turned off so I had to send you a message that way.

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
According to the members' list there are 300+ members in Tennessee, and at least 21 in Knoxville.

Nitrogeezer, I'm going to send you a PM.....84

·
Registered
4,094 Posts
We have the same problem here in Region 6.

You look through the member list and most say last time online and day of registration are the same with no or very few posts.:eek3:

If I move to Tennessee I promise I will continue to be an active member.

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Will be glad to have you up our way, Sean. Don't be so sure about leaving the humidity behind though. Been low for a week or two now but it is brutal during the summer months. No doubt beautiful part of the country though.

·
Deputy Director Region 6 - 2013 Founders' Award Re
3,654 Posts
Sean just leave those that made you into a suspected El Camino lover able to show up once and while not the best attendance some excuses I work to fare to get back or I am still thawing. But spence he a fun guy with ok car must let him stay so don't GO

·
Premium Member
589 Posts
I would a region 7 meet and greet, myself and Canted tried several times with no luck. I can get a place here in Tullahoma for a meet and greet, probably even have a spot in Lynchburg, TN. then you can tour Jack Daniels dist. if you like. I know a bunch of people that work there, might can work a deal with them on a private tour or something. Lots of options on places, and food, just need a little time, and a date and committed people.

·
Administrator
7,007 Posts
Old Post

You've posted to an old Thread, Jason. Before yours, the most recent posting was 2 years before. If you're interested in pulling together some members in the Tennessee area, I'll provide all of the help with contacting members. Let me know your location and when, where you would like to have a get-together. There is another member - "Menatour" - in the Bristol area who has been interested in putting together something. See the following URL for his efforts: http://www.elcaminocentral.com/showthread.php?t=227802 ...............Ken

21 - 37 of 37 Posts