El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
1,867 Posts
Man should not be payed for that much fun!

·
Registered
276 Posts
way cool! 8) i would love to even be the guy in the passenger seat.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I have been to a testing track in Ohio and my first comment to the workers was "what a fun job". They said after a while, it's just like any other job. They have to be very scientific and careful in their tests. But they were testing more run of the mill cars, not Lambourghini's.

·
Registered
70 Posts
That HAS to be FUN :D :D :)
Back in the mid-seventy's,I worked for a used car dealer that sold only Corvette's.I did the electrical work and wheel alignment while the other guy's did the other mechanical work.Everyday about 9am,the boss would give me 3 or 4 clip boards with acheck list,a gas voucher($4.00 hi test) and a set of keys on each board.My job was to put 4 bucks worth of gas in the vette and drive them around and fill in the check list.I would some times add gas from my own pocket,just to stay out longer.I'd cruise all the beaches and other hot spots on the north shore of Long Island.The fact that I showed up in a different vette every day got the attention I was looking for.What a job!!! I've been blessed to have driven just about every model vette made up to 1976.The fastest was a Motion performance 427,'69 I think and my favorite was a '67 327/300 w/four speed trans,convert. of course.And to think that they paid me 500.a week.If they had asked,I would have paid them.(ERRR<<<maybe not)
8) Shane

·
Registered
18 Posts
I think my 85 SS could do that once I'm finished with all of the upgrades...

I'm gonna wake up now cuz my Cheerios are getting soggy....LOL

·
Registered
314 Posts
that guy in the passenger seat does a bunch of car videos named "Top Gear". hes done everything from driving a konigsegg (?) CC to wrecking a 911

·
Registered
314 Posts
if you look up "Top Gear" on kazaa or a program like that you'll find a bunch

·
Registered
314 Posts
and weighs 2500 pounds...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts