El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Venerated Member RIP
4,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Time's running out.
The gruge race is just arond the corner.
Be there or be talked about. 'course we'll talk about ya anyway.

·
Banned
5,787 Posts
dont you mean ....set your traps???? hmmm cheese lol
mice only need a wiff, wiff...... ahhhh much better:beer:
i cant wait to see everyone again( even you ddd:poke:) cheers

·
Past Texas Director
6,185 Posts
Last edited by centex396; Today at 10:10 PM. Reason: Rocks are smarter than me. LOL! Only 2 weeks from tomorrow! It's going to a blast! :beer:

·
0 Posts
Is this a joke?! You know I can't start my engine with this starter problem. Hopefully I can put a 5.0 Pony GT next to the Elco soon. :beer:
Hope you guys have a blast and may the rats be cursed with a thousand fleas and blessed with arms too short to scratch!

·
Past Texas Director
6,185 Posts
Brandon, you don't need to bring your Chuckie-mobile! I want you to drive Carlos, AND Woody told me if we can get you to come, he'll slap his slicks on Lumpy and have you take it for a pass! It's going to be a blast, especially since some of us will be driving each others rides! Steve and I are going to run each other in each other's Rat/Mouse!! I REALLY hope you will join us!!

·
0 Posts
Brandon, you don't need to bring your Chuckie-mobile! I want you to drive Carlos, AND Woody told me if we can get you to come, he'll slap his slicks on Lumpy and have you take it for a pass! It's going to be a blast, especially since some of us will be driving each others rides! Steve and I are going to run each other in each other's Rat/Mouse!! I REALLY hope you will join us!!
Now I'm thinking about it.....:secret:

·
Venerated Member RIP
4,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Heck Brandon I'll even let you drive my "Paper Weight"
You break it you got to help push it on the trailer.:nanawrench:
Don't make me "sick" my bad girl on ya.:twisted:

·
Banned
5,787 Posts
hmmmm rod knocking ,,not running good,, feeling sick,,,,, missing a lil bit,,,ummmm:beer:
oh heck lets rock:beer:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts