El Camino Central Forum banner

Texas Invitational - Show or No - Should We? Texas voters only, PLEASE?

21 - 40 of 176 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
What was the rain day? I will have to try and get off, shouldn't be a problem I hope.

·
Administrator
7,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Rain Day?

Sunday the 15th. Sure glad that you're planning to come out to play with us, Joe.................Ken :beer: :texas:

·
Premium Member
2,458 Posts
I dont have a problem with a entry fee ,BUTTTTT My truck is now where near show Quality Therefore My money would be to pay for someones winnings :dontknow: Cant we Just show up have a Great Time and Meet every one Most people will be renting a room For the Night anyway, Now if you want to charge a fee For the people Showing There Ride Than Great For the rest of us I would put a sign on Mine that says Not in Show Just my 2 Cents !!!:texas: Iam going to Meet People and Hang out and have some fun .

·
Premium Member
2,458 Posts
YOU can do it !!! I want to have my new engine in By then also ,if not guess i will have to lug the 305 Down :texas:

·
Registered
917 Posts
I'm sure when they say "Cruck show", the prizes are more for longest drive, and other unique awards like we have done before rather than for 1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc. This "show" will be all about the camaraderie and having fun not who has the best cruck.

·
Premium Member
180 Posts
I've marked it on my calendar. My thanks for putting this together. I voted for "No Show-No Entry Fee" but I don't have a bit of problem with a $10 donation, especially if we could get some knock-out looking T shirts. Not sure $10 would get a T shirt, so I'm open to any combination of funding, but I do think T shirts would be nice.

Is the location in Belton at the Park & Ride lot? If it is, we used to hold our Dune Buggy shows there and it's a nice location for a gathering.

·
Registered
643 Posts
I'll be there, sporting my new Sweet Thunder sidepipes with Choo Choo covers!!!!!:nanawrench::texas:

·
Administrator
7,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Location?

Is the location in Belton at the Park & Ride lot? If it is, we used to hold our Dune Buggy shows there and it's a nice location for a gathering.
Right now we're planning for Confederate Park. If the City of Belton has a better place, Donny will let us know. He's coordinating with them about the get-together...............Ken :beer: :texas:

·
Administrator
7,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Invitations?

Has any Texas member received an invitation via eMail?.................Ken :texas:

·
Ministry of Broke Things
6,619 Posts
Anyone registered on ECC as being in region 13, and having made at least one post since 1/1/10 should have received an invite. There are 210 members that fit that criteria. The invitations went out Saturday nite to all 210 members. So far, about 23 responses, which is a little more than 10% (this is not counting anyone who said they were coming prior to the actual invites). It's already shaping up to be much bigger than last year!:nanawrench:

·
Registered
208 Posts
I haven't received an email or pm

21 - 40 of 176 Posts