El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is how some of us Texans do a major tune up.
11's to slow must go faster!:texas:

·
Registered
11,511 Posts

that's how Courtney Force got started!

Don't you need BBQ sauce somewhere in there for it to be a texas tuneup???
:beer:

·
Registered
4,129 Posts
Is that your new driver for the next grudge race?

The chain is to hold down the engine when excessive torque is applied.

Saves motor mounts.

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Glasses?

I couldn't find glasses, so Chevylyn had to read the degree wheel, Steve did you find my glasses?

·
Venerated Member RIP
4,461 Posts
I couldn't find glasses, so Chevylyn had to read the degree wheel, Steve did you find my glasses?
Everytime I come to your place you loose something. First your camara now your glasses?:dontknow:
Next time your motor.:nanawrench:

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The secret is finally out...Now we know who really builds his motors :nanawrench:

You may be a Redneck if: Your Dog, Wallet, and Motor are all on a chain:poke:
Works Don't it? By the way my dog has a 65'x130' yard to herself, as far as you know, and I have never had a wallet with a chain.Must be thinking about a biker.:poke:
texas::beer::poke:By the way its an Engine.

·
0 Posts
Nice name for your daughter. We know she's gonna be driving Chevys. Raising her right. Keep it up!:beer:
Btw,my daughters name is gonna be Sheaza Maneater. That's first and middle name.

·
Venerated Member RIP
4,461 Posts
Nice name for your daughter. We know she's gonna be driving Chevys. Raising her right. Keep it up!:beer:
Btw,my daughters name is gonna be Sheaza Maneater. That's first and middle name.
Well Brandon, those of us that showed for the "First Annual Texas Grudge Race" took a vote and your new unofficial nickname is...No show Jones... or do you prefer "The Possum"? Before your time but I couldn't resist. All in fun Buddy but I drove 350+ miles so you could beat my cheesy rat.
http://www.theboot.com/2009/12/18/george-jones-nickname/

·
Premium Member
12,547 Posts
Well your pit crew sure is cuter than the one I took!!!
Cute kid, glad she took after her ma-ma!!!:poke:
Donny

·
0 Posts
Well Brandon, those of us that showed for the "First Annual Texas Grudge Race" took a vote and your new unofficial nickname is...No show Jones... or do you prefer "The Possum"? Before your time but I couldn't resist. All in fun Buddy but I drove 350+ miles so you could beat my cheesy rat.
http://www.theboot.com/2009/12/18/george-jones-nickname/
Lol. I wasn't feeling well all week,tired from rehab on my injured back and just wasn't gonna force anything. I'm sure I'll have some rat traps ready real soon for ya.

·
Banned
5,787 Posts
Lol. I wasn't feeling well all week,tired from rehab on my injured back and just wasn't gonna force anything. I'm sure I'll have some rat traps ready real soon for ya.
you got the easy part done:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::driving:now you got to back it up
like daddy said,,,,,, it aint bragging if ya can back it up,,,,that being said,,,,,,:beer:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts