El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Administrator
7,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is with great pride I announce the promotion of Terry Malone, AKA TexasElCamino, to the position of Deputy Regional Director for the Central area of Texas known as Wacko. This promotion follows rushgator's recommendation and has the unanimous concurrence of the Executive Committee. Congratulations, Terry, I wish you the best of luck and cool tail winds throughout your term…………………Ken Rogers, National Director :beer:

·
Acting Director, Region 13
2,048 Posts
Congrats Terry! You deserve it. Best of luck to you in your new promotion!
:You_Rock::beer:
Tim

·
Premium Member
1,324 Posts
She also has three able-bodied assistants - hubby, and two kids!!!!! Kongratus!!!!!!:You_Rock:

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Congrats Terry! I'll meet you and your crew soon.:beer::texas:

·
Registered
11,510 Posts
I guess now I'll have to start saying (yes mam)!!
Congrats!!!:beer:
Donny

Devil Woman has given you lots of training in saying that!

:nanawrench:

btw, congrats Terry, many of those south texas guys need some adult supervision!!

:texas:

·
Deputy Director Region 18 Participating Member
6,306 Posts
...WHOOOHOOO...PaRtY at Terry's house.. congrats Terry.:beer::You_Rock:
:beer:

·
ZERO MPG
15,368 Posts
You go girl. O.K. looks like a party at Terry's so we need Jarhead to kick down the pig and get your son to dig the hole. Congrats.:nanawrench: is this the first woman deputy director?:texas::texas:

DON'T FORGET YOUR INNER LINERS

http://i1135.photobucket.com/albums/m636/HKDUP87/rubys/*******.jpg

I heard this place has the best burgers in Waco!!!!!!

·
Past Texas Director
6,185 Posts
Thank you everyone! :beer:
I'm looking forward to helping the NECOA in the Central Texas area become as active as the rest of Region 13! (If not more!)

So be warned all of you folks in and around the Waco area! I know where you park, drive, work, and live, and have no problem chasing you down and getting you to join in the fun with this fine organization! :poke:

Thanks again!

·
Venerated Member RIP
4,461 Posts
What happened? Last night she was just a "regular Elky Nut" now she's the Big Kahuna?
Congrats Terry. We really do need Adult Supervision.:nanawrench::nanawrench::nanawrench:

·
Administrator
7,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
You go girl. Congrats.:nanawrench: is this the first woman deputy director?:texas::texas:

Nosir, but from her past hustle, I suspect she will be the best!...............Ken :dontknow:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts