El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Past Texas Director
6,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, Old Geezer is asking for help with the parking, we've all been asking for help with prizes, donations, and getting everyone pre-registered for Belton, and now it's my turn to ask if I can get any assistance with the cooking for the masses on Saturday during the "show" at Belton.
If anyone can help with the cooking-hot dogs and brats on a grill, please don't be shy, and let me know! I'm not asking anyone to give up their day, just a few minutes here and there. I don't want to have to be slaving over a hot grill all by myself ALL day long before I get over to the track to show the guys up! :poke:
I'm sure there's gotta be a couple of self proclaimed grill kings/queens out there...let's see what ya got!
Thanks in advance for making the 2nd Annual Belton Invitational a HUGE success!!:beer:

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Hey Ms. Terry , you got it Kiddo , I know how to handle them " TUBE STEAKS " and don't mind giving ya a hand or two :poke: .... don't forget your Straw Hat and Sunscreen and Tenny Shoes , we gonna have fun , in the sun with a little bit of mon :poke: ... looking forward to meeting all these new posting names in Good Ol Belton Town :texas: ... Thanks the Geezer :nanawrench: :nanawrench:

·
Past Texas Director
6,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Old Geezer and Beepster!! :You_Rock:
Between the three of us, and a couple of others who are willing to help, we've got the cooking covered!
Thank you!!
:beer:

·
Ministry of Broke Things
6,536 Posts
Geezer sez the weiners are DONE!!!

·
Registered
11,510 Posts
Thanks Old Geezer and Beepster!! :You_Rock:
Between the three of us, and a couple of others who are willing to help, we've got the cooking covered!
Thank you!!
:beer:

So, in the words of ZZ TOP, you guys will be doing the "Tube Steak Boogie", right?

:nanawrench:

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Thanks Gator , Thank you toooo much for that Vote of Confidence my Brother Glen , all I need is to do is bring my rake and I can cook a bunch of them there " TUBE STEAKS " all at one time , SHAZAM !!!! Me and the Beepster and that Hubba - Hubba Ms. Terry , we be " SHAKIN & BAKIN " and doing the Tube Steak Boogey , all day long :beer: OH YEA BABY !!!!! :You_Rock: :You_Rock: :You_Rock: ... Now Beep-Beep-Beepster , you better not call in sick or something , we be looking for ya .... The Geezer has spoken :nanawrench:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts