El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Director Region 6 (FL) - 2017 Founders' Award Reci
4,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Receive the two 1982 El Camino models from Steve , found them to be in excellent condition and sent in a very timely fashion . Steve has access to some very hard to find parts and publications , is honest and price friendly . I seen him help a lot of other members and now consider myself a satisfied customer .

·
Registered
2,557 Posts
I also received 2 different promo models from Steve, a 81 & 82 & they were both in perfect condition,over the last couple months. I also think the price was good.I have been looking all around at hobby stores for El Camino models & haven't found any. Steve is a good source for 78-87 El Camino NOS parts.

·
Deputy Director Region 6
8,708 Posts
Thanks Guys ! :You_Rock:

I was lucky to hook up with a few guys from GM ! They took care of me !
Now I can help others with my extra stuff !

·
Registered
645 Posts
I will add mine here instead of making a new thread!

I bought a promo model from him as well and it was shipped fast and wrapped up good enough to take a bomb blast. Thanks.:nanawrench:

·
Deputy Director Region 6
8,708 Posts
Thanks ! Still have more models & new GM parts for sale

·
Registered
11,511 Posts
this is my main source for regular elkie model kits

http://www.resinrealm.net/Star/STARModels.html

Steve is a great guy, honest, and reliable in the extreme. Just be sure and call/email him ahead of time to verify he has what's listed, and he will give you a total amount that includes shipping costs (usually $8 for me). I'd recommend him and his products in a heartbeat! :bigups:

under the "model kits" drop down box, all the elkie kits I've seen are made by Revell.

under the "resin kits" drop down box, click on "Flintstone" for like 100s of resin bodies....body styles that were never made into full kits. They take more work, and usually have a recommended kit to finish them, so all the parts will fit the resin body, but also some really cool and wild models can be made from resin kits. (including a 72 elkie resin body kit that can also be a 70 if you change the front fascia and bumper to those from a 70 chevelle). If building a resin body, avoid MASSIVE headaches by making sure the kit you get to complete it is the same scale. 1/24 and 1/25 are NOT the same size!!

ask me how I know that! :let_it_all_out: :cussing: :banghead:qpx

1 - 6 of 6 Posts