El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
glad to be part of this group. thanks to all and i'll try not to embarass us or myself. i've already learned alot from this site and i'll try to help others.

·
Registered
55 Posts
greasy5thwheel said:
glad to be part of this group. thanks to all and i'll try not to embarass us or myself. i've already learned alot from this site and i'll try to help others.
Welcome abord..... what part of Texas???? Could not tell anything from your profile. I am new to this group too and have learned alot.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for the welcome! i'm out here in the boonies, just outside of abilene on i 20. home of low wages and.... lol. don't have to worry too much about rust other than them "yankee" cars. lol. anything i can do for yall just let me know. "Yankees" included ! Good to be here. bob

·
Director Region 13 (TX) Emeritus
601 Posts
sorry for the long delay

Welcome to all of you. I owe you all an apology as the regional director I have been pretty slow to respond but living and working here in central Texas (Fort Hood) we have been pretty busy for the past year. I'm sure you know why if you watch the news. Anyway great to have your interest and participation. I've got an 83 that I enjoy more than my 93 Corvette. I've pretty much changed out the complete drive train, 350 engine, 700R4 trans, and 3.42 rear so I may be able to provide some tip on El Camino TLC. Any way hope to keep in touch and would enjoy crossing paths at some of the events in the area. I'm sure you all know as well as I how big this state is but there are some really great events that are worth a two day trip. besides if you can't enjoy these machines what do we have them for?

Harald K

1 - 5 of 5 Posts