El Camino Central Forum banner

101 - 120 of 144 Posts

·
Director Region 6 (FL) - 2017 Founders' Award Reci
4,890 Posts
Mary and Chris , good to see you can make it again this year . Hey , this is the 10 th anniversary of Steve great idea ! When members get to the track , please remember to sign the attendance sheet and put the mileage you drove to Gainesville so that steve can give out two $ 50 cash Distance Award . Let`s everyone have a short welcome /meeting at 11 am where our cars are to give out a few small door prizes and take a group photo . Remember the cruise-in to Millers Ale House on Friday and the back road tour Chuck is doing to the track on Saturday morning . Everone drive safely and see ya all in Gainesville .

·
Deputy Director Region 6
9,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #102 ·
Not a good day ! Sure hope it's fixed by tomorrow
It will be sad my camino could miss the Get-Together

Reactions: squag27

·
Deputy Director Region 6
9,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #106 ·
everybody drive safely !
Ready to meet some new friends

·
Registered
895 Posts
We are going out the door. See everyone soon...........................

·
Registered
693 Posts
Hopefully you get your Elco running in time for tomorrow Steve! Sorry I'm missing the event but it sure sounds like you guys will have a good time.

·
Deputy Director Region 6
9,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #109 ·
Had a good turn out for the dinner cruise in
I think it was around 25, took up the whole side of the place
Ready to see a bunch of caminos tomorrow

·
Registered
4,149 Posts
Call me fashionably late again this year with no new work done in the past year and a half, but this year more than ever is primarily about getting away from work & home & seeing friends both old & new.

·
Deputy Director Region 6
9,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #112 ·
Had a good turn out
Think the total was 22 & 1 female racer
here is some pics & had all 5 gens there

·
Registered
385 Posts
If the link works for you all, I took some video of the back road cruise that Chuck organized. You may want to turn your audio down, the road noise of the car is loud, and i also didn't realize my music was on (I couldn't hear it while driving). I'm no pro like Ed! Lol Anyways here's the link, enjoy.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
We made a last minute decision to head home about 8: 15 pm because of the pending storm so we packed up & checked out of the Baymont hotel & got on I-75 about 8:45 pm with Mary the Cookie Lady at the wheel because of my bad night vision . She drove the entire 200 + miles with only one pitstop . We got home at a little after midnight safe & sound . Alls well . Great show & dinner , thanks Steve for putting on the show . Thanks to all who attended including a 64 from Georgia & a member from NC . And 2 , yes 2 , Ed Rogers .

·
Deputy Director Region 6
9,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #119 ·
We made a last minute decision to head home about 8: 15 pm because of the pending storm so we packed up & checked out of the Baymont hotel & got on I-75 about 8:45 pm with Mary the Cookie Lady at the wheel because of my bad night vision . She drove the entire 200 + miles with only one pitstop . We got home at a little after midnight safe & sound . Alls well . Great show & dinner , thanks Steve for putting on the show . Thanks to all who attended including a 64 from Georgia & a member from NC .
glad y'all made it home OK, great seeing y'all & thanks to the cookie lady 😀

·
Deputy Director Region 6
9,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #120 ·
Thanks everybody you came to the Get-Together
Hope to see you next year !!

101 - 120 of 144 Posts